Author Topic: Is the ABC podcast done by people who know whats gonna happen in LOST?  (Read 4042 times)

Offline andersinlost

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
Because they just said that Mr.Friendly was Kelvin but im not sure i believe it myself

Offline Pandora

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
anders:  Are you refering to the official lost podcast:

http://abc.go.com/primetime/lost/podcasts/108849.html

If they have, wow, that would be a surprise to me too.... I hadn't listened to the last one.

Offline andersinlost

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
Yep, and iv jus re-listened to it and they definately say that kelvin is mr.happy
« Last Edit: May 27, 2006, 10:37:24 AM by andersinlost »

Offline Pandora

• View Profile
anders:  I just listened to it... listen to it again.  I think what they are saying is just that if they had named Kelvin *like* they named Mr. Friendly, that people would have figured it out from the TV guide that he was Joe Inman.  They were just using his naming as an analogy, not that the two were the same characters.  I could see why it might be confusing, though. 

Good podcast to listen to, though... I think Kate is also discussing it in Spoilers.  Thanks for getting it to me to listen to it.

Offline Geronimo Jackson

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
Kate posted it in spolier as I did  we both had same but different information,somo ne posted abrief summary on main page, may have to merge them

Offline Pandora

• View Profile
Well, it's a tough call sometimes... the podcast wasn't purely spoilerish, because no one comes out blatantly and says "This is what the monster is" (they just suggest we've seen it... which is mildly spoilerish, depending on your POV).  Technically, it's one of those subjects that falls into multiple categories.  But I merged the two spoiler forum threads at your suggestion, just so we could have a little more continuity to the discussion, since the topics are so similar and broad.  If someone wants to start a new subject in spoiler T&S on just one aspect of the podcast later, that's not a problem.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2006, 09:31:27 AM by PandoraX »