Author Topic: The Great Leg with 4 toes  (Read 43230 times)

scrod

Re: The Great Leg with 4 toes
« Reply #90 on: June 01, 2006, 12:59:56 AM »
Trust me, you'd notice everything if you were in their shoes lol. And they could be polite and still comment on their guest's personal deformities to each other, not him...lol  ;)
But they don't comment to each other for any reason...

Offline AmazonMonkey

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 01, 2006, 09:59:33 AM »
Trust me, you'd notice everything if you were in their shoes lol. And they could be polite and still comment on their guest's personal deformities to each other, not him...lol  ;)
But they don't comment to each other for any reason...

I personally don't think they would notice, JUST like I think its realistic that they don't talk.   I know I know lots of people totally diagree with me and I respect that I am not trying to change minds... HOWEVER I am entitled to my opinion, and until this board becomes like the dozens of others with disrectfil jerks I will continue to feel comforteable saying how I really feel.   I can honestly say... who on earth was looking at his feet?  They were trying to get him to talk not give him a pedicure.   You think Jack hasn't seen thoudands of deformations?  Why would he say "Oh my god he has four toes... he is a lizard man Other leader not Henry Gale... He MUST be lying... lets kill him now because he has four toes... four toes man; you... neener neener... what? Don't call me a bobble head, you creepy grin freaky eyes Other guy, that right, I got you pegged..."

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 01, 2006, 12:41:41 PM »
I watched the dock scene last night, slowed motioned it all and I never got a great picture but it always looked like 5 toes to me. I concentrated on Fenry and i am confident there were 5 toes. I can not say 100% because it was always a little blurry from motion.

Offline Ladybug

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 01, 2006, 12:45:22 PM »
I watched the dock scene last night, slowed motioned it all and I never got a great picture but it always looked like 5 toes to me. I concentrated on Fenry and i am confident there were 5 toes. I can not say 100% because it was always a little blurry from motion.
i did the same thing when i got home last night.  i saw that the "others" had 5 toes, but on Fenry I felt it was a little blurry too.  I have decided that the 4 toe theory is off.  If he had 4 toes I think we would have got a clear shot of his 4 toes, even if for a brief second.

Offline demra

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 01, 2006, 12:46:07 PM »
I did the same thing right after this was first podted and came to the same conclusion as you did  It was just to hard to see to be certain about most of the Others
But that being said Fenry had 5 toes I am 99%sure  of that

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 01, 2006, 12:48:52 PM »
agreed- I also think they would of showed it clearer.

Offline Geronimo Jackson

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 01, 2006, 12:53:08 PM »
Exaclty ladybug, hopefully Sledge will come up fromwhere he is and do our screen cap aint touching that other one has to be a bona fide source.But at least Henry and them aren't reptilians.(much earlier post)

Offline WhatThe

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 01, 2006, 01:10:00 PM »
If the writers of Lost insist on telling us that Fhenry could be in their control for two weeks barefoot and not a damn single one of the survivors EVER noticed his foot only has four toes on it by nature, then they'll lose all credibility and so will the show. There was even a time when Fhenry was tied down after trying to strangle Ana Lucia, and his hands were tied down near his feet! Who the hell is gonna tie down this guy's hands right near his bare feet, and NOT notice something like that? Yeah, I know, they're all blind & deaf mutes, I get it now.

Offline WhatThe

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 01, 2006, 01:19:07 PM »
I went back and checked...Fhenry was wearing shoes the entire time he was held captive lol.  :o Doesn't change my logic, but it does throw out my theory. Hmm.

Offline Ladybug

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 01, 2006, 01:36:52 PM »
I went back and checked...Fhenry was wearing shoes the entire time he was held captive lol.  :o Doesn't change my logic, but it does throw out my theory. Hmm.

i noticed that too, so my question is, if he HAS shoes, and clothes that are not so ragged, WHY is he barefoot and looking like a neanderthal man at the pier???  I'm wondering if he really is HIM, if he is wouldn't he dress much better?

Offline WhatThe

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 01, 2006, 01:42:23 PM »

i noticed that too, so my question is, if he HAS shoes, and clothes that are not so ragged, WHY is he barefoot and looking like a neanderthal man at the pier???  I'm wondering if he really is HIM, if he is wouldn't he dress much better?

He was keeping up the pretense, which would explain why he was somewhat pissed that the one guy took off his beard. If Fhenry walks off the boat in a 3-piece suit smoking a cigar, well he's giving away far more to Jack, Kate, Sawyer and Hurley than he may want to. And don't forget Hurley's being let go to return to his camp. Imagine Hurley making it back and saying "Dude! That Fake Henry guy? Total class. He has a bitchin' suit, and cuban cigars. You KNOW there's at least a 7-11 somewhere nearby."

Offline reminQo

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 01, 2006, 04:56:04 PM »
those pictures were sent to me by my friend and he said that not everybody's got 4 toes.....he said that fenry and that afro woman, i think Bea!?, have got 5 toes...so i don know...but that ugly dirty black foot (:D) seems to have only 4toes...check it out again

Offline reminQo

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 01, 2006, 05:00:44 PM »
and here is the right foot, just to compare...

Offline tlambert

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
Reference to Hindu creation myth?
« Reply #103 on: June 01, 2006, 05:32:02 PM »
Rudrani Shakti, specifically, who had four toes...  an excerpt:

All matter is a relatively stable form of
Energy. It lasts awhile and disappears into Energy. The universe is
maintained awhile. This is Shakti as Vaishnavi, the Maintainer. At
every moment creation, as rejuvenascent molecular activity, is going
on as the Shakti Brahmani. At every moment there is molecular death
and loosening of the forms, the work of Rudrani Shakti. Creation did
not take place only at some past time, nor is dissolution only in
the future. At every moment of time there is both. As it is now and
before us here, so it was 'in the beginning'.

This also appears to tie in with the "black fog", eh?

-- Terry

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 01, 2006, 11:17:17 PM »
reminQo could screen cap looks like 4 to me. Strange. Fenry had 5 when I watched. If they are still dressing like hillbillies, maybe the are hiding from another group of people?