Author Topic: The Hello and Good bye spot  (Read 1948753 times)

Offline thlaylirah

• OTHERS 
  • DHARMA Scientist
  • Wicked Rabbit
    • View Profile
Re: The Hello and Good bye spot
« Reply #70635 on: May 30, 2014, 09:14:51 PM »
So... hello. It's been four years, I guess. I feel like we came back to the island or something.
That was the plan all along.  We are very patient people :)
I guess we'll just have to adjust

Offline Cardacct

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #70636 on: May 30, 2014, 09:19:50 PM »
So... hello. It's been four years, I guess. I feel like we came back to the island or something.
For sure. Very patient. So... are we all going to meet up in Hawaii sometime? There's a reunion this year, right?

Offline thlaylirah

• OTHERS 
  • DHARMA Scientist
  • Wicked Rabbit
    • View Profile
« Reply #70637 on: May 30, 2014, 09:21:25 PM »
For sure. Very patient. So... are we all going to meet up in Hawaii sometime? There's a reunion this year, right?
Yes, this summer.  We're all going to fly down together.  Nothing could go wrong right? 

Offline Cardacct

• View Profile
« Reply #70638 on: May 30, 2014, 09:23:37 PM »
Yes, this summer.  We're all going to fly down together.  Nothing could go wrong right? 
I am looking at tickets on this new airline called Oceanic. They have a flight 815 that seems pretty good out of L.A.

Offline thlaylirah

• OTHERS 
  • DHARMA Scientist
  • Wicked Rabbit
    • View Profile
« Reply #70639 on: May 30, 2014, 09:27:03 PM »
I am looking at tickets on this new airline called Oceanic. They have a flight 815 that seems pretty good out of L.A.
Sweet.  I just won the lottery right after I gained 300 pounds and got out of an insane asylum. 

Offline Cardacct

• View Profile
« Reply #70640 on: May 30, 2014, 09:32:17 PM »
Sweet.  I just won the lottery right after I gained 300 pounds and got out of an insane asylum. 
Hahahaha... well, um... I am going to see if anyone wants to adopt my baby that I am going to have soon. Or maybe I am running from the law. No... um... I am going to run away from my violent husband who came home with blood on his hands. No wait. Um, I have cancer. No, um... Okay, I don't like any of these stories that the girls have.

Offline thlaylirah

• OTHERS 
  • DHARMA Scientist
  • Wicked Rabbit
    • View Profile
« Reply #70641 on: May 30, 2014, 09:34:07 PM »
Hahahaha... well, um... I am going to see if anyone wants to adopt my baby that I am going to have soon. Or maybe I am running from the law. No... um... I am going to run away from my violent husband who came home with blood on his hands. No wait. Um, I have cancer. No, um... Okay, I don't like any of these stories that the girls have.
Well Jack's dad died, Hurley is cursed, Locke can't walk, Sayid's a terrorist, Jin is the abusive husband and Charlie is a crack head.  The men's stories aren't that awesome :( 

Offline Cardacct

• View Profile
« Reply #70642 on: May 30, 2014, 09:36:18 PM »
Well Jack's dad died, Hurley is cursed, Locke can't walk, Sayid's a terrorist, Jin is the abusive husband and Charlie is a crack head.  The men's stories aren't that awesome :( 
Hurley's not really cursed, unless he's cursed with AWESOME! Besides, he threw a hot pocket at Ben, which was so hilarious for some reason.

Offline thlaylirah

• OTHERS 
  • DHARMA Scientist
  • Wicked Rabbit
    • View Profile
« Reply #70643 on: May 30, 2014, 09:38:30 PM »

Offline Cardacct

• View Profile
« Reply #70644 on: May 30, 2014, 09:42:27 PM »
Hahaha... okay, now I'm signing off. Gotta go help someone move.

Offline thlaylirah

• OTHERS 
  • DHARMA Scientist
  • Wicked Rabbit
    • View Profile
« Reply #70645 on: May 30, 2014, 09:43:07 PM »
Hahaha... okay, now I'm signing off. Gotta go help someone move.
Bye and come back soon

Offline CastawayCayley

• View Profile
« Reply #70646 on: May 30, 2014, 09:50:00 PM »
I love that gif! And I missed this place!

Offline thlaylirah

• OTHERS 
  • DHARMA Scientist
  • Wicked Rabbit
    • View Profile
« Reply #70647 on: May 30, 2014, 09:52:51 PM »
It missed you!  I am trying to Facebook message you

Offline CastawayCayley

• View Profile
« Reply #70648 on: May 30, 2014, 10:02:07 PM »

Yeah, I'm not great with the Facebook.  I'm on now tho! :)

Offline thlaylirah

• OTHERS 
  • DHARMA Scientist
  • Wicked Rabbit
    • View Profile
« Reply #70649 on: May 30, 2014, 10:03:16 PM »

Yeah, I'm not great with the Facebook.  I'm on now tho! :)
****, don't tell Sledge we are talking on Facebook.  He might fire us!