Author Topic: The Hello and Good bye spot  (Read 1723571 times)

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
Re: The Hello and Good bye spot
« Reply #70575 on: August 12, 2010, 10:11:28 PM »
Nudity makes life cool.

KOKO  IS that you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline CastawayCayley

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #70576 on: August 15, 2010, 01:53:18 PM »
howdy kids! just checking in!

I wanted to let people know that I have 2 articles almost done but have no room for the pictures on my hard drive! lol. So once I get my computer cleaned up I plan to pick up the recaps, even if there's no one left here to read them. :)

Offline KoKoNut

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #70577 on: August 17, 2010, 05:32:56 PM »
Hi Leesey!!!! If you saw a nakid person, that must've been Jen! 

How is everybody?  Summer is nearly over...and there's no LOST to see in the fall. Well you know what I say to that?

:-P ~~~~~ 

I'm not bitter. Really. I've moved on. Project Runway rocks and Tim Gunn is my hero.

Offline lostfromthestart

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #70578 on: August 20, 2010, 11:04:09 AM »
What's new, fellow Sledglings!  It has been a summer of change & activity for the LFTS household:

1. Daughter in-law #1 graduated from college
2. Son #2 graduated from college
3. Son #3 graduated from high school
4. Son #1 announced they are preggers - I will be a grandpa in December!
5. Three weddings to attend in June, including one in St Louis - went to the top of The Arch
6. Son #2 got a job!  He is off the LFTS payroll!  Had to move him to a new city, new apartment and help set him up for life.
7. Held a graduation open house for son #3 - I had to complete all outstanding "fix it" jobs around the house to make it look like no one lives here.
8. Threw back out completing "fix it" list.  Since I had spinal fision in 2003 I had an MRI to make sure it was nothing serious.  All looks good, but it caused me to take six weeks off from golf.  Didn't miss it as much as I thought I would.
9. Took son #3 to college - now no more "buddies" at home to play with for first time in 26 years.  Wife has already said she will NOT be my buddy.  Hard to see the last one go.
10. Starting new phase in life as empty nesters.  Maybe this won't be so hard after all.
11. Now researching on line for a week getaway with my wife.  With all the college searching, visits, orientation, weddings, open house, moving son #2 and son #3, we have had no vacation since last summer, and that was a short one.  Desperately in need of just cooling it on the beach somewhere for a week.
12. Life is expensive.  Had to stop contributing to 401k for at least the rest of this year as I need to replenish the coffers that I can tap for emergencies, rather than providing for my future.  All of life's many changes and challenges has been sucking me dry.

How are things in your world?

Offline Suzanne4au2

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #70579 on: August 25, 2010, 03:18:43 PM »
howdy kids! just checking in!

I wanted to let people know that I have 2 articles almost done but have no room for the pictures on my hard drive! lol. So once I get my computer cleaned up I plan to pick up the recaps, even if there's no one left here to read them. :)
I can't wait!

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #70580 on: September 05, 2010, 11:06:31 AM »
Labor Day weekend already what and where did these months go!  Oh LOST yes, I miss it but the extras on the Season six release appear good, who is sharing these?

Offline Gar O Mac

• View Profile
« Reply #70581 on: September 11, 2010, 12:17:01 AM »
Hello?... HELLO?...HELLO?

Who's still here? Where are they? And for the love of god what's in my pants?

Offline nikarro

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #70582 on: September 11, 2010, 08:36:44 AM »
I am still here! I think everyone else melted!  I am not sure what is in your pants, but there are baby chickens in mine

Offline Gar O Mac

• View Profile
« Reply #70583 on: September 11, 2010, 06:16:10 PM »
You'll have to let me know how you got that to happen, I'm always trying to get chicks in mine.  ;)

Offline KoKoNut

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #70584 on: September 22, 2010, 02:22:59 PM »
You'll have to let me know how you got that to happen, I'm always trying to get chicks in mine.  ;)

I don't get it, NPG. How can you get chicks in your pants if there are no pants? I am perplexed. I must ponder this for a while.

btw- huggles

Offline Jungle Otter

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #70585 on: September 22, 2010, 04:34:57 PM »
Hey y'all!! Hope everyone is doin well!  :) Not much goin on in my neck of the woods. Got a truckload of wood - set for the first cold spell of winter.  ;D

Offline Gar O Mac

• View Profile
« Reply #70586 on: September 23, 2010, 12:30:48 AM »

I don't get it, NPG. How can you get chicks in your pants if there are no pants? I am perplexed. I must ponder this for a while.

btw- huggles
I want them warm in case I have to put them on for some reason, but I don't want some dudes junk in there. lol

Offline Holland34

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #70587 on: February 11, 2011, 08:07:36 PM »
Holy cow... the site is back up.  HELLO!

Offline lostfromthestart

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #70588 on: February 19, 2011, 05:23:24 PM »
Hello all.  I am now officially a "grandpa."  Son #1 (ok, really daughter-in-law #1) had a baby boy on 11/29/10.  This was 2 weeks before the due date.  They came "home" for Thanksgiving but had split on Sunday for her to make curtains for the baby's room with her Mom, while he came to our house to do some work.  He is a freelance graphic artist and had clients that needed work by Monday.  Her water broke (and all hell broke loose) around 1 am.  Her Mom brought he to our house (30 minutes away) and we drove two vans an hour and a half back to their town and hospital to have the baby.  As a freelance artist no longer on an agency's payroll (or benefits) seems he had let the medical insurance slip right before they found out they were pregnant.  Needed to go to their hospital where they had already negotiated a price for a non-insured delivery.

Mother and child are doing great, and he's the cutest thing I can ever remember laying my eyes on.  Here's the bad news.  We are the parents of the father.  I never realized its always the parents of the mother that gets first dibs.  They get to be called "Grandma and Grandpa."  We can use those names also, but our last name will be part of the name.  So your not Grandpa, but Grandpa Smith.  Meaning your not who I (as the child) will think of as my grandpa.  You're the other one.

That's just not fair.  WE'RE THE FUN GRANDPARENTS!!  Come on!!!

Offline lostieloo

• View Profile
« Reply #70589 on: February 21, 2011, 09:35:39 PM »
Congrats, that's awesome!!!    :) :) :)