Author Topic: The Hello and Good bye spot  (Read 1679618 times)

Offline cbw420

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
The Hello and Good bye spot
« on: May 26, 2006, 09:49:29 AM »
and Happy Friday!!!!

I am getting an early release from work today due to the holiday

I am pretty fired up for the weekend, i have to participate in a ceremony tomorrow, for some fallen Marines from my hometown, should be fun and sad at the same time

does anyone else have big plans for the Summer Kickoff Weekend??
« Last Edit: April 16, 2007, 07:21:59 PM by Jugdish »

Offline OLLY-wood

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
Re: The Hello and Good bye spot
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2006, 10:56:36 AM »
my day off was Monday, enjoy!!!
« Last Edit: May 26, 2006, 01:33:08 PM by OLLY-wood »

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2006, 11:49:52 AM »
Stuff with the family. A cookout and some work around the yard. I am going fishing Monday and I am looking forward to that. First chance I had to get out because I am always here.

Offline cbw420

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2006, 02:19:12 PM »
Stuff with the family. A cookout and some work around the yard. I am going fishing Monday and I am looking forward to that. First chance I had to get out because I am always here.

i have a whole new appreciation for yard work, as lame as that may sound lol

Offline PurpleLostPrincess

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2006, 07:43:30 AM »
Our summer holidays don't kick off until later in July, that's not fair! Weather is awful here but then it is the UK LOL!

I'm planning on catching up with my housework and watching a few films with my hubby. Also got some work to do at my Mum & Dads. The kids go to see their Dad tonight so we've got the place to ourselves...

Don't get me started on our garden.

I'll be thinking of you cbw420.
Enjoy your BBQ Geronimo!
Hope you catch some good ones jugdish!

Offline cbw420

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2006, 09:46:23 AM »
well i'm about to get my uniform on and play marine once again, it s a gorgeous day here already, 65 no humidity at 845 in the morning!!!

i'll be away all day so happy posting to all

oh yeah its also opening day for our Wiffle Ball league, i cant wait!!!!

Offline Ladybug

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2006, 12:03:42 PM »
I have a 4 day weekend, which is wonderful since i haven't had a day off (other than saturday and sunday) since march (spring break).  i get to relax, do some yardwork, gardening, i'm going to be outside as much as possible (beautiful weather!!).  we are going to get the pool set up and probably have a cookout on monday.  everyone enjoy!!!

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2006, 06:14:11 PM »
Just thought I'd say Hi! I've been at a Barbecue all day and it was absolutely beautiful, even for England! LOL I even had to go home to change out of my jeans into something cooler...

My best friend's son was 2 yesterday, he's so adorable - he calls me Auntie Dottie as do my nephews. He played football with my son and his cousins in the garden and we had some lovely burgers and hot dogs etc.

That was it really - what did you lot get up to this weekend?

Offline cbw420

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2006, 06:30:26 PM »
i think some kind of Lost time warping is going on, because we have straight up London RAIN all day today and yesterday, looks like it will continue into tomorrow as well, :(

so i've been inside all day, doing work around the house, i've just finished putting the walls back up in my bathroom, now i need to spackle and paint

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2006, 06:40:51 PM »
Good point cbdubbs, we're due to have lovely weather here tomorrow too so maybe we've swapped?LOL!

I like the way you call it London Rain!

DIY Tip: when I'm painting, I wear disposable gloves so the paint doesn't get all over my hands and in my nails. We've got a box of them and they're soooo handy. Example: If somebody calls you, you can just take one off to answer it, without getting paint all over the phone! Because they're disposable you just pop another one on and continue...

Offline cbw420

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2006, 06:54:28 PM »
Good point cbdubbs, we're due to have lovely weather here tomorrow too so maybe we've swapped?LOL!

I like the way you call it London Rain!

DIY Tip: when I'm painting, I wear disposable gloves so the paint doesn't get all over my hands and in my nails. We've got a box of them and they're soooo handy. Example: If somebody calls you, you can just take one off to answer it, without getting paint all over the phone! Because they're disposable you just pop another one on and continue...

great minds think alike, i have a HUGE box of them in my tool area of the garage

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2006, 06:17:47 PM »
(ASTIN)
Good guess! And you’re almost there!

Sean Astin had possibly one of the greatest roles as Rudy. My shortcut challenge is as follows: Name three films that Sean Astin has participated in, as well as one he has directed from the set of Lord of the Rings. After that, name the actor that “played” Sean’s archnemesis in LotR and the role he played in Peter Jackson’s most recent film.

And now, you’ll get a shortcut clue to the final question!
In one of Claire’s dreams while she was pregnant, she saw Locke. What was the most outstanding feature of Locke? Hint: they were black and white….
« Last Edit: December 19, 2006, 10:05:13 PM by JB »

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2006, 08:19:56 PM »
Hiya! I'm here! The kids break up this week so I'll be at home a bit more over the next six or seven weeks. So far, the weather has been gorgeous - not usual for the UK! I'm making the most of it while it lasts so even though I'll be at home, I may be out in the garden catching some rays!

Might see if my hubby can get the cable for the laptop to go out in the garden and I'll be sorted!! LOL

Offline Geronimo Jackson

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2006, 02:11:31 AM »
Hiya! I'm here! The kids break up this week so I'll be at home a bit more over the next six or seven weeks. So far, the weather has been gorgeous - not usual for the UK! I'm making the most of it while it lasts so even though I'll be at home, I may be out in the garden catching some rays!

Might see if my hubby can get the cable for the laptop to go out in the garden and I'll be sorted!! LOL

Hope to be on when you are on ole friend.xoxo

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2006, 10:18:27 AM »

Hope to be on when you are on ole friend.xoxo
Me too! It's fun talking to ya, PLP!!!