Author Topic: "the look"  (Read 32957 times)

misspensinger

Re: "the look"
« Reply #165 on: July 14, 2006, 07:15:19 PM »
Yeah.  I mean Sayid knew Michael couldn't be trusted and I doubt the only plan the soldier had was to sail to the other side and meet them.  He must have considered the enemies plans too and anticipated them and planned accordingly.  He tends to be thorough.

Michelle13

« Reply #166 on: July 15, 2006, 12:14:55 AM »
I am falling over here...

Very good theory Joy...very good.

Sayid has not come across as stupid in any way...so why would we assume he's stupid here?? Nothing is as it appears eh??

misspensinger

« Reply #167 on: July 15, 2006, 04:32:33 AM »
It's just a thought I had.

I really hate summer haitus!!  I don't want to over speculate.

Michelle13

« Reply #168 on: July 15, 2006, 10:51:58 AM »
I keep telling myself I am going to guy buy the first season's dvds and if I can find this last season's I would get them too....are they out yet??? I need my fix!!!!

Offline LostGirlDeb

• Dharma VIP
  • Live Together Die Alone
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: July 15, 2006, 01:06:37 PM »
Michelle 2nd season comes out in October I think
I am convinced they ahd a paln "B" and that is what the look is about and yes maybe they agreed to be taken so Sayid can follow and wee where or something like that but there is definately a plan and the "look" didn't look like "oh s$$$ what now?" it looked like "Ok now we are ready"
We shall see
« Last Edit: February 18, 2007, 07:02:41 PM by Lostgirl (PLA'S PLA) »

Michelle13

« Reply #170 on: July 15, 2006, 01:16:30 PM »
OCTOBER!!!!!! Why so late????

Oh wait, they go into 12 week break around then don't they?? Aha, tricky people!!

Offline Geronimo Jackson

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: July 15, 2006, 10:15:44 PM »
Michelle 2nd season comes out in October I think
I am convinced they ahd a paln "B" and that is what the look is about and yes maybe they agreed to be taken so Sayid can follow and wee where or something like that but there is definately a plan and the "look" didn't look like "oh s$$$ what now?" it looked like "Ok now we are ready"
We shall see

Yesit coes out inoctober.Ithink they knew thye were rbeaking up the season with no repats.
 Plot wise had to leave a leader back at camp likeSayid  for plotting their rescue,and who better than Sayid?

Offline Cardacct

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: September 18, 2006, 03:31:21 AM »
Okay, I watched it again, and now I think that Jack, Kate, and Sawyer are all in the plan.  I am going with them having discussed a plan after the Michael confrontation, and it ended that they would sacrifice themselves for Walt as a part of the plan.  So, I think that Michael and Hurley are in on it.  Final answer from me in preparation for the start of S3.

Offline Geronimo Jackson

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: September 20, 2006, 11:49:23 AM »
Okay, I watched it again, and now I think that Jack, Kate, and Sawyer are all in the plan.  I am going with them having discussed a plan after the Michael confrontation, and it ended that they would sacrifice themselves for Walt as a part of the plan.  So, I think that Michael and Hurley are in on it.  Final answer from me in preparation for the start of S3.

Michael and Hurley are in on Kate,Jack and Sawyer's plan?

misspensinger

« Reply #174 on: September 22, 2006, 10:52:18 PM »
I could be wrong, but I totally disagree.  Why would they sacrifice themselves for a murder's son?  And I'm sure Hurley would have nothing to do with Michael since he killed Libby.  Just me.  We'll see tho, I'm wrong often :D

Offline abbiegail444

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: September 23, 2006, 01:25:36 AM »
Sledge-can't see all the page numbers on the top of the threads. Only a few of them are showing up.

Offline Geronimo Jackson

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: September 24, 2006, 09:12:58 PM »
I could be wrong, but I totally disagree.  Why would they sacrifice themselves for a murder's son?  And I'm sure Hurley would have nothing to do with Michael since he killed Libby.  Just me.  We'll see tho, I'm wrong often :D

I agree with you.Jackand Kate are in on pklan possibly Sawyer but not Hurley and no way Michael no way....he's dead as soon as first episode airs-or better be.

Offline Cardacct

• View Profile
« Reply #177 on: September 24, 2006, 10:04:08 PM »

Yes.

Offline Geronimo Jackson

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: September 27, 2006, 01:21:38 PM »

Yes.

Okay we will have to agree to disagee and see who's right....

Offline Cardacct

• View Profile
« Reply #179 on: September 27, 2006, 05:37:35 PM »
Sounds great.  I love how we have all of these conflicting views and it's okay, such as the underwater hatch, dead Kelvin, etc.