Author Topic: The Other's Hatch?  (Read 12929 times)

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
Re: The Other's Hatch?
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2006, 10:59:27 AM »
I agree with you that they are just trying to make it look like they are hillbillies.

Offline LostGirlDeb

• Dharma VIP
  • Live Together Die Alone
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2006, 08:51:19 PM »
AND ONCE AGAIN I SAY YES TO THE UNDERWATER HATCH!! TO ME IT MAKES MORE AND MORE SENSE.... BUT WE WON'T KNOW FOR A WHILE.... OH HUM...
I THINK BY THE TIME SUMMER IS OVER WE WILL HAVE EXSAUSTED EVERY AVENUE
AND HOPEFULLY WE WON'T GO CRAZY IN THE PROCESS ;D ;D ;D :D :D

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2006, 01:09:38 AM »
Debbiem You are speaking my language!  UNDERWATER HATCH LIVES!

Offline Geronimo Jackson

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2006, 02:17:31 AM »
AND ONCE AGAIN I SAY YES TO THE UNDERWATER HATCH!! TO ME IT MAKES MORE AND MORE SENSE.... BUT WE WON'T KNOW FOR A WHILE.... OH HUM...
I THINK BY THE TIME SUMMER IS OVER WE WILL HAVE EXSAUSTED EVERY AVENUE
AND HOPEFULLY WE WON'T GO CRAZY IN THE PROCESS ;D ;D ;D :D :D
yes yes  yes I have been omy little soapbox for so many months about the under water hatch.Thank you DebbieM.When they finally get there you wll hear me shouting YES YES YES I Knew It.
Our groupof beleivers is growing. .

Offline LostGirlDeb

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2006, 08:33:42 PM »
Yipee!!!
I also believe that when it happens everyone will that know we were right all along Everyone will see!!!!!! And those who didn't believe will have to eat their words.
mmmwaaahaaaahaaa :o :o :oha ha ha

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2006, 11:36:00 PM »
My second statement for the record in 5 minutes. There is an underwater Hatch.

Offline LostGirlDeb

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2006, 11:49:56 PM »
I think there are about 3 of us that keep bringing it up and saying it whnever we get a chance.
we should make a list or something ha ha and then we'll be the cool ones that knew all along ha ha
So we have me you and Geronimo that I can think of now. (sorry if I left anyone out..but if I did its probably because you weren't loud enough or maybe it is being discussed elsewhere in another post)
Is there another post about it??  :o :o :o :o :o

scrod

« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2006, 12:12:58 AM »
There is NOT an underwater hatch (there I said it - somebody had to).

The cable is a communications cable (dharmanet?) predating modern satellite or wireless communications.  It leads to a secondary island/command center.  It also has a wet bar.

Offline LostGirlDeb

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2006, 12:38:54 AM »
WE Shall see....... :P

Offline demra

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2006, 03:26:46 AM »
There is NOT an underwater hatch (there I said it - somebody had to).

The cable is a communications cable (dharmanet?) predating modern satellite or wireless communications.  It leads to a secondary island/command center.  It also has a wet bar.

I'm with you on this one
No undewater hatch
a shark doesn't = an underwater hatch in my mynd ( pause for the comments on how small my mind is )   

everyone done
ok
i reserve the right to go completely in the other direction on this if more evidence shows up

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 07, 2006, 10:31:02 AM »
Demra you are on record, and when the show christian (Jacks dad) in the underwater hatch running the whole show with lockes dad as his number 1 assisstant you will be told "I told you so" Right behind them will be the psychic, the healer, Kate's mom and "dad" Sayid's chick, the professor and mary ann.

I'm not positive on the last part but I am sticking to the underwater Hatch lives until I am told by JJ himself.

Offline BobBX542

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 07, 2006, 10:42:40 AM »
I am also stating a non underwater hatch, uh, statement? I just don't think that the producers would do that. They have not really shown me enough to think that there is an underwater hatch. The sharks just don't do it for me. I mean, there might be a hatch with an open channel to the ocean, but I doubt the whole thing would be underwater. I originally didn't know what to think about the cable going to the ocean, thought it might be anchored to a sub just off the edge of the sand bar, I gave up on that one real quick. Then I thought that the cable was actually just a tube for the message tubes to travel through, but that was wrong as well. Regardless, I just don't think there is enough evidence to support an underwater hatch, so my fellow non believers, FORWARD HO!

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 07, 2006, 10:47:54 AM »
I don't have a lot of evidence, I just believe it in my soul!! Or I could be wrong

Offline demra

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 07, 2006, 11:20:06 AM »
Ok
stillthink no underwater hatch  however i can see a hatch in a shorline cave where they can do research on marine animals 
so if /when that hatch shows up i want to say right now that it is " at " sea level not " under "
so no "under"water hatch

Offline Geronimo Jackson

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 07, 2006, 01:11:06 PM »
There is anothe thread from long ways back o the under water hatch, it got a lot of support.So Istill support it.If not there you can all PM me with big ha ha ha ha's..If it is there when it appears,you'll hear me across country screaming I knew ,I knew it. But I do hope the professor and Mary Ann  are not in there. :) :) :)