Author Topic: Desmond's Boat Race  (Read 12670 times)

Offline Desmond8MyPopRocks

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
Re: Desmond's Boat Race
« Reply #45 on: July 28, 2006, 05:20:44 AM »
speaking of sticking to your beliefs; I see that someone on the ABC board hijacked my art/mural/loft theory and took it 1 step further adding Fenry to the mix, but keeping the Thomas story.  I'll post it under a new topic, but it kind of pissed me off.  I've been working on that one for a LONG, LONG time. 

Too bad Sledge or a mod deleted my original theory from this board.  I posted it on ABC's board about a year ago and they don't keep their topics for that long, either.  Particularly considering the nonsense people post there.

stick to your guns!

cheers
*Des8

Offline Geronimo Jackson

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 31, 2006, 03:54:28 PM »
I noticed it was just gone not locked but gone and I loved your theorys and all the responses to them maybe repost under sasopliers theroies?
 I wish poeple wouldgoabck and read what toics are already open and running I ahev three ofmine being copied,think one was remvoed this mornign can't findit but two others till open and PM'ed them to lock.

Offline Desmond8MyPopRocks

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 03, 2006, 10:10:32 PM »
I noticed it was just gone not locked but gone and I loved your theorys and all the responses to them maybe repost under sasopliers theroies?
 I wish poeple wouldgoabck and read what toics are already open and running I ahev three ofmine being copied,think one was remvoed this mornign can't findit but two others till open and PM'ed them to lock.

GJ: you know how long it took me to come up with that, complete--from beginning to end--and some assclown hijacked it?  Oh man...  I'm going to repost it here tonight.  Thanks for sticking by me, my friend.

cheers
*Des8