Author Topic: Is Michael Sick?  (Read 2537 times)

Offline Syco

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
Is Michael Sick?
« on: May 25, 2006, 02:57:45 PM »
I'm surprised that no one else has mentioned this, (and if they have forgive me) but didn't it look like Michael was getting sick with something?  At one point the five of them were in the jungle (Michael, Jack, Sawyer, Kate, and Hurley) and Michael was looking at his hand and there was definately a silvery sort of lesion forming on it.  He also said that he wasn't feeling well when Jack asked what was wrong.  Then, when Fenry handed over Walt on the dock it looked like a lesion was forming on his head.  (Does anyone have a screen cap of any of this?) I think that the mystery sickness is starting to form in Michael and I'm guessing that it was given to him by the Others when he was in captivity.  If so it means that we probably haven't seen the last of Michael and Walt.  Any thoughts?

Offline theory

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
Re: Is Michael Sick?
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2006, 03:10:04 PM »
Yes i also saw this, i was wondering if it could have been from when he had his hands tied together when the others had him. Yet it would be pretty ironic if Michael got sick on the boat and walt had no choice but to drive back towards the island for help. Here is a screen cap of the thing on michael's hand.

Offline SloHand

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2006, 03:11:24 PM »
I agree, Micheal does look like he's coming down with something ... surprised our Dr. Jake didn't notice. I don't think they'll make off the island either. Walt will end up steering the boat back for help.

Offline Pandora

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2006, 04:42:09 PM »
Well, Dr. Jack does seem oblivious to a lot of things lately. :)

I agree, I think that scene was shown to make us think Mike was showing symptoms. 

Offline kkevin666

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2006, 07:22:28 PM »
Anybody open to the possibility its the inside of michael showing through?

Perhaps a clone of some kind  LOL.

Offline sckbassg3

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2006, 02:52:52 AM »
I believe he is definitly sick.  This would also explain, his coughing/throwing up fits that he has been having in the last two episodes.

Offline Gufis

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2006, 05:41:06 AM »
...it looked like a lesion was forming on his head...

The "lesion" on Michael's forehead is a bruise he got when Alex knocked him out...he had it in both "Three Minutes" and the in final ep...its even visible on the promo-shot for "Three Minutes"
« Last Edit: May 26, 2006, 06:55:27 AM by Gufis »

Offline sam_i_am

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2006, 09:20:42 AM »
Spoiler
If this is true, it would make sense, because it has been leaked that Micheal isn't set as a series regular in season 3 so maybe he dies well out on the boat.

{{MOD EDIT:  Please use spoiler tags when discussing leaks of next season's cast list, since it's spoiler-free.  Thanks -PandoraX}}

And then you can bring Walt into the equation. There's so many ways next season can go....
« Last Edit: May 26, 2006, 10:41:11 AM by PandoraX »

Offline Geronimo Jackson

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2006, 11:19:36 PM »
Yes we know that we all had hoped Michael would die at end of season two