Author Topic: Big Brother  (Read 55480 times)

Offline LouE68

• Island Native
    • View Profile
Re: Big Brother
« Reply #810 on: June 20, 2010, 05:37:41 AM »
Oh cool...I they do make a good couple tho...=)

Offline Suzanne4au2

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #811 on: June 22, 2010, 10:10:18 AM »
I love them together! I hope they make it-probably shouldn't do anymore reality shows though lol

Offline Mrs Hume

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: June 22, 2010, 03:25:54 PM »
Jeff and Jordon! Did you see them on Amazing Race? I heard they arent together anymore tho...haven't heard anything lately tho...

OH wow! i didn't know they were on Amazing race. :o  awww man.  i never watch that but i WOULD have if i knew. I like them together and i also REALLY REALLY like looking at him so i soooo would have watched just for that reason alone. lol . :( ooooh well.

Offline Mrs Hume

• View Profile
« Reply #813 on: July 06, 2010, 09:43:23 PM »
aw man . Just learned what the twist is and i'm not thrilled. just like America's player but worse. i can't see how this is going to be good. maybe i'll be wrong. what do you guys think? any way this could be good? ..

Offline Sweet Old Lady

• View Profile
« Reply #814 on: July 08, 2010, 06:47:59 AM »
aw man . Just learned what the twist is and i'm not thrilled. just like America's player but worse. i can't see how this is going to be good. maybe i'll be wrong. what do you guys think? any way this could be good? ..
What's the twist?

Offline Suzanne4au2

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #815 on: July 08, 2010, 01:38:30 PM »
They are going to have a "mole" playing the game who can't win the end prize. Their job from day one is sabotage people. It's like America's player because the viewers are still going to vote on what they have to do, but they are not up for the 500k. And I read we won't find out who it is until later episodes, but that could be a rumor-we might find out tonight.
They say it's not an actor. It's just someone they picked out of the people that tried out. I guess they did something very similar on the England version and it went over really well and that is why they are trying it here.
Woo Hoo! Can't wait for tonight :)

Offline Sweet Old Lady

• View Profile
« Reply #816 on: July 08, 2010, 01:49:25 PM »
I'm glad you reminded me about tonight.  I'll have to set up my DVR.  Thanks!  In one of the earliest seasons there was had a sabateur.  They had a potato clock and he kept setting it back.

Offline Ladybug

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #817 on: July 12, 2010, 10:08:30 AM »
i hate the new twist.  it's just making them paranoid and really not trust anyone.  i hope the sabateur thing is gone soon.  i much prefer when they trust each other then the trust gets broken and the drama starts. 

Offline Suzanne4au2

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #818 on: July 12, 2010, 11:10:12 AM »
These guys are super boring on the live feeds, but I am addicted to them  :D
It's really interesting to see how they pick and chose what to show on the show. For instance, that Lane guy is a hoot-really really funny, but I find him boring on the show. Eh we will see how the saboteur works out. They might get rid of him/her fast. They are all very paranoid about it though.

Offline Sweet Old Lady

• View Profile
« Reply #819 on: July 12, 2010, 12:20:35 PM »
I think the sabateur is Kathy.  I'm pretty sure.  When the lights were out Kathy was not on the beige sofa, but when the first light came on she was there on the end closest to the camera.  Check this out. 
Just before the lights went out:
http://www.tvclubhouse.com/forum/messages/10972/7888352.jpg

While the lights are out:
http://www.tvclubhouse.com/forum/messages/10972/7888356.jpg

As soon as the lights came back on:
http://www.tvclubhouse.com/forum/messages/10972/7888359.jpg

Definitely Kathy!
« Last Edit: July 12, 2010, 12:23:00 PM by Sweet Old Lady »

Offline Suzanne4au2

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #820 on: July 12, 2010, 12:43:39 PM »
I was thinking Kathy as well-especially because of her almost non-existence in the challenges!

Offline Sweet Old Lady

• View Profile
« Reply #821 on: July 12, 2010, 01:28:04 PM »
Poor performance is another indicator.  It's funny that everyone remembers that she was on the sofa when the lights came on, but nobody remembers where she was before the lights went out!  Plus, her department might have regulations about how extra income can be earned, or how long she can be on leave.  Maybe when the five weeks are up and she is revealed as the sabateur she will bow out of the contest.  I'm guessing. 

Offline Sweet Old Lady

• View Profile
« Reply #822 on: July 12, 2010, 01:29:46 PM »
These people seem extra nice, so far.  Not as interesting as last season's crazies, but I'm tired of colorful crazy people.  I like normal.  Later on when the gloves come off we'll see some real action!

Offline Suzanne4au2

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #823 on: July 22, 2010, 01:45:28 PM »
I don't mind nice people but these people are down right boring. I want to get a refund from SuperPass! I know they will never give it to me but still it's that bad. I will give CBS credit they do make the actual show look good.

Offline LouE68

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #824 on: July 30, 2010, 11:00:52 PM »
I picked teh sabatouer right off the bat, and of course...she's evicted LOL funny funny...kind of like the first americas player, that was priceless too...