Author Topic: Where did the "vaccine" come from?  (Read 5308 times)

Offline mdjgutie

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
Where did the "vaccine" come from?
« on: May 19, 2006, 12:30:42 AM »
Where did Charlie say he got that case of vaccine?

Offline mollyh

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Where did the "vaccine" come from?
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2006, 12:36:03 AM »
Charlie told Claire he found the vaciene from the food drop. This is just another example of many convos taking place off camera. If Charlie and Claire werent speaking who told Charlie about the vaciene in Claires memory?

Offline AmazonMonkey

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2006, 09:48:34 AM »

I am not so sure it matters that he does know or of he really does know that she wants some so badly... I think he just found the vaccine and thought, well if this doesn't kill me when I try it, they must have sent it for a reason and I want Claire and Aaron to be safe.   He is very intent on keeping that child safe.  It was also a great way to show Claire that Charlie was still thinking of their well being.

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2006, 10:28:31 AM »
They do have some information about the vaccine from Ethan and Danielle. Claire is already concerned about Aaron catching the virus. I would stick my baby with it, but it is not totally crazy that she would at least be interested in holding on to the vaccine. They have not shown her giving it to aaron yet.

Offline lost_mad

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2006, 09:16:33 AM »
shouldn't have charlie given the vaccine to jack? i mean he is the doctor and he should have decided to give claire some or not?another thing why is every one not telling about all the stuff they find ?eg. mr eko hasn't told anyone about the pearle and claire hasn't said anythink about the staff!

Offline AmazonMonkey

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2006, 11:15:46 AM »
shouldn't have charlie given the vaccine to jack? i mean he is the doctor and he should have decided to give claire some or not?another thing why is every one not telling about all the stuff they find ?eg. mr eko hasn't told anyone about the pearle and claire hasn't said anythink about the staff!

Deception and communications issues run rampit in LOST :)   The Charlie thing though, since Eko is the only one really talking to Charlie, I don't think he gives a rats butt about Jack, the case or vaccine is his edge and his only alegience he cares to rekindle is Claire and Aaron.

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2006, 01:59:10 PM »
Plus Charlie just wants to hook up with claire and be baby aarons daddy. He was trying to impress her with his concern. It worked as she did grab his hand at the funeral. Now play it cool Charlie, play it cool.

Offline Geronimo Jackson

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2006, 04:40:24 PM »
If Charlie and Claire werent speaking who told Charlie about the vaciene in Claires memory
Excellent poit Mollyh, and since Claire never siad anything to anyone about being in the medical hatch twice.Kate knowsabout the Hatch, she only told Jack about the Hatch and the phony beards but no mention of the vaccine.Libby knew about the Hatch but she's dead.So how did Charlie know?

Offline Ladybug

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2006, 11:25:09 AM »
maybe charlie knew it was a "vaccine" and just wanted to protect claire and the baby from the sickness.

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2006, 11:32:52 AM »
When Aaron had the fever Claire was running around talking to everyone. Charlie would of been aware of it then. Remeber that the producers have said that the losties do talk of screen meaning we just don't see it.

Offline Geronimo Jackson

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2006, 12:36:18 PM »
 I wish they would talk to each other on screen :)

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2006, 02:52:45 PM »
I know I know.

Offline Geronimo Jackson

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2006, 02:58:33 PM »
They could learn a lot from us :)