Author Topic: Do we have a traitor among the others?  (Read 8818 times)

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
Re: Do we have a traitor among the others?
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2006, 04:50:06 PM »
I am skeptical about rousseaus story. They don't to know about her or at least bother her. She had her own home and they never found it? The others could easily get around her defenses set up. I don't think she is an other but I believe she has more contact with them then she lets on. Maybe a double agent.

Offline Geronimo Jackson

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2006, 04:54:43 PM »
She could be butseemed very puzzled about the first Hatch and the medical hatch and was really serioulsy asking about Alex. The Others have some reason for leaving her alone.

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2006, 05:34:32 PM »
Maybe they are afraid that she has the "illness". Her presence just dosen't fit for me. She has a lot more to share with the losties.

Offline Geronimo Jackson

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2006, 05:39:43 PM »
I think she is "the odd man out".

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2006, 05:41:30 PM »
I would call her the "wild card". She could be anything at this point.

Offline Hanso

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2006, 06:14:23 PM »
I think the others aint killin rosseau because they have alex, and to be fair we havent actually seen the others KILL anyone yet, but we presume they are evil. I think its clever story telling and scenes to make the viewers make false assumptions, my bet is the others aint as gruesome as we think but defo have a DODGY streak to them..

Offline a_dot_out

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2006, 08:18:17 PM »
I think the others aint killin rosseau because they have alex, and to be fair we havent actually seen the others KILL anyone yet, but we presume they are evil. I think its clever story telling and scenes to make the viewers make false assumptions, my bet is the others aint as gruesome as we think but defo have a DODGY streak to them..

In S02E07 "The Other 48 Days", Goodwin (Other) helps Nathan (Tail Survivor) out of the pit and then breaks his neck and hides the body.

Nathan Profile: clickie

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2006, 10:52:11 PM »
I have touched on this subject before. They are not wonderful people but if they wanted to kill the losties they have had plenty of opportunities. I think their definition of morals and right and wrong are different than ours. They do kidnape kids also. They may be using restraint because they need the losties to further their research work. I think that we will find out that they are not as evil as originally suspected.

Offline demra

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2006, 02:45:57 AM »
Does Alex even know that her mom is still alive ?
Or who her real mother is for that matter
She could just be a very kind hearted person who doesn't like what she see going on around her
It must be hard to see people brought in form " somewhere " and made to take part in tests or expariments .
maybe she just has no way out of her situatioin or at least thinks she has no way out ?
« Last Edit: May 24, 2006, 02:48:28 AM by demra »

Offline Geronimo Jackson

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2006, 03:37:32 PM »
Alex not a traotro Mihcael is and hopefully dies in s 3

Jungle otter

« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2006, 12:35:37 PM »
As with any group, there are subtle differences among the members. There are those who toe the line just because they are told to, those who toe the line because they want to, those who don't but hide in the background appearing to comply and those who think the line should be moved just a bit more forward....

Fenry appears to me to be one of those who wants the line moved forward a bit but is restrained by HIM, Tom is one of those who follows orders just because he is told to (he does talk back to Fenry, but quickly backs down), Bea Klugh and Goodwin followed orders because they wanted to, Alex complies on the surface but is actually rebelling against the orders....

also, does anyone notice that Bea Klugh (Be Clue) could be one to watch? or it could be a red herring.....

Offline Geronimo Jackson

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2006, 12:38:57 PM »
I'm keeping my eye on Fenry, Alex, and the new cast member......