Poll

How good or bad do you think it will be?

Better than Episodes I & II
2 (50%)
Better than Episodes III & VI
1 (25%)
Better than Episodes IV & V
0 (0%)
Worst Episode ever!
1 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: Episode VII expectations  (Read 2033 times)

Offline sledgeweb

• HIM
  • In the Loop
    • View Profile
Episode VII expectations
« on: June 05, 2014, 12:53:19 PM »
Let us know what you think! You can change your vote as more information about the production is released.

Offline thlaylirah

• OTHERS 
  • DHARMA Scientist
  • Wicked Rabbit
    • View Profile
Re: Episode VII expectations
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2014, 01:45:15 PM »
Spoiler
After seeing that they are creating a full Millennium Falcon and not using FX, my expectations are pretty high.  I spoiler tagged it just in case. 
I guess we'll just have to adjust

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2014, 02:18:09 PM »
I'm reserving judgment on my expectations of this, particularly because I did not criticize the prequels nearly as much as most people did. I think it has the potential to be the best Star Wars yet, but it also could be the worst. Either way, I'll probably still watch it.

Offline sledgeweb

• HIM
  • In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2014, 03:23:52 PM »
Spoiler
After seeing that they are creating a full Millennium Falcon and not using FX, my expectations are pretty high.  I spoiler tagged it just in case. 

I like how you put the picture in spoiler tags but not the description of what the picture is. LOL. For people who don't mind knowing that's in the film, but don't remember what it looks like?

Offline thlaylirah

• OTHERS 
  • DHARMA Scientist
  • Wicked Rabbit
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2014, 04:06:02 PM »
Spoiler

I like how you put the picture in spoiler tags but not the description of what the picture is. LOL. For people who don't mind knowing that's in the film, but don't remember what it looks like?
Hmmm good point. 
I guess we'll just have to adjust

Offline Cardacct

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2014, 06:19:28 PM »
I usually HATE spoilers, so I try to avoid talk and anticipation of movies, especially if they're like years out and all. I probably won't participate much in this board, except that I did vote and say I think it will be the worst one ever because I like the rest of them. I like Episodes I and II and think it just became kind of a fad to not like them. Yes, they had some obviously dumb parts, but so do IV - VI (Forest Moon Tarzan, for example). Some of the dialogue is just terrible in all the movies (especially in II), but for me it didn't detract from the cool plot points, scenery, and action. But basically, I feel like it will probably feel like an homage to the rest of the movies or a reunion of some sort (or too many nods to fans). I'm hoping it won't, but I fear that the only way to avoid that at this point is if they have a superb plot. I am not holding my breath on that.