Author Topic: What shall we do with this place?  (Read 12207 times)

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
Re: What shall we do with this place?
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2014, 02:15:46 PM »
I am not ready to change the name, it is why we came here.  It would be like changing the name of the Death Star, or Ponderossa, or ......... ;)

Offline lostieloo

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2014, 10:33:47 PM »
Or something appended at the end of it, as long as the original title comes first.

Offline E.S.B.

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2014, 11:31:05 PM »
Okay, for now, it will stay as-is. I might slowly start tweaking a new theme/skin for the forum. If we want to do something with the forum, I'm thinking of rebranding it as "Sledgeweb's Gourmet TV Dinners". It will largely be the same short term - with all the LOST stuff being moved to a LOST section of the site and other shows we like having their own sections. For now, most my attention is on fundraising for my film project.
Perfect!

juggy

« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2014, 10:20:37 PM »
Hi everyone! Jugdish is back, but I need to get back with my old name and history. Having some trouble there. I just started watching Lost again, so I would like to go back and see old comments and maybe discuss again. I just recently got on facebook, are you guys all in a group?

Offline thlaylirah

• OTHERS 
  • DHARMA Scientist
  • Wicked Rabbit
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2014, 10:25:21 PM »
Hi everyone! Jugdish is back, but I need to get back with my old name and history. Having some trouble there. I just started watching Lost again, so I would like to go back and see old comments and maybe discuss again. I just recently got on facebook, are you guys all in a group?
Yes we have a group.  Ask to join and I can add you  https://www.facebook.com/groups/12393955380/

We can restore your account too.
I guess we'll just have to adjust