Off Topic Discussion > Community Lounge

What have you all been up to since we left the island?

<< < (2/10) > >>

sledgeweb:

--- Quote from: Suzanne4au2 on May 31, 2014, 10:05:01 AM --- 8) Hello everyone! I've been very busy during these last few years. I got divorced and moved back to my hometown of Hickory NC. I started working for our local brewery which I absolutely love. And about 2 years ago I met the love of my life(for real this time). I lost around 100 lbs which feels amazing. I cant wait to hear what everyone has been up to!!

--- End quote ---

LostGirlDeb:

--- Quote from: CastawayCayley on May 31, 2014, 08:05:37 AM ---Omg, did you say 4 years!?!?

Well, the biggest news for me is that I decided to go back to work, and I'm currently training to be a dog groomer. Hopefully I'll be done with school and working for reals by the end of June!

How are YOU, Debz???

--- End quote ---

CC!!!! I am really happy that you are doing something you love!  And I'm REALLY happy to see you (((firlhugz))). I wish we were closer so I could use your services too!!   :-*.
I am the same.  Same job, same kids~ Bobbi is graduating high school this Tuesday can you believe it?  Nicole is back to work with me. (Yay!) she is doing well since her surgery.  I have a new grandson "Cake The Cat". I adore him!  He is partially blind and was a sickly little boy so I think I have a soft spot for him.  I spoil him rotten!  Other than that nothing much has changed .  I'm really happy to be back here with all the Losties! 
Ohhhh I met Joy  (AlwaysLost) at a Mumford & sons concert last summer (finally)
Life has not been the same since we left the island.

LostGirlDeb:

--- Quote from: sledgeweb on May 31, 2014, 11:43:52 AM ---
--- Quote from: Suzanne4au2 on May 31, 2014, 10:05:01 AM --- 8) Hello everyone! I've been very busy during these last few years. I got divorced and moved back to my hometown of Hickory NC. I started working for our local brewery which I absolutely love. And about 2 years ago I met the love of my life(for real this time). I lost around 100 lbs which feels amazing. I cant wait to hear what everyone has been up to!!

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Like ( we need a like icon)

lostieloo:

--- Quote from: LostinLock on May 31, 2014, 08:25:58 AM ---CC when you are done, let me know I have friends who live in Auburndale and maybe they will use your services.

Yes, four years, that  was my first trip to England.  Since I have been back twice.  I met a wonderful man, bought a house and soon to have our third cat.  And going on 10 years with the company I work for.

But if we are FB friends you all knew that.  Four years ...wow

--- End quote ---

LiL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

lostieloo:
Wow, the changes in technologies since we were all last active!  Now we are saying "Like" for replies!  I just have not been able to find another forum I liked.  Thank you so much for getting this one reactivated!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version