Author Topic: What have you all been up to since we left the island?  (Read 5395 times)

Offline LostGirlDeb

• Dharma VIP
  • Live Together Die Alone
    • View Profile
Re: What have you all been up to since we left the island?
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2014, 11:58:43 AM »
Am I dreaming or do I see that Ben has added a like button??

he DID!!! I said it enough and he did it!! YAY for Ben!!! and for Like buttons

Offline sledgeweb

• HIM
  • In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2014, 12:24:39 PM »

I hope it's a good solution for now. It's not quite what I had in mind when I first saw the requests, but the best I can do for now!

Offline LostGirlDeb

• Dharma VIP
  • Live Together Die Alone
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 04, 2014, 12:39:19 PM »

I hope it's a good solution for now. It's not quite what I had in mind when I first saw the requests, but the best I can do for now!
Thanks Ben! We are so spoiled with the like buttons  I remember a time when I hated the idea and people that "liked" posts instead of actually typing a response.  Now I'm guilty of the same.

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2014, 02:06:20 PM »
omg I like it

Offline sledgeweb

• HIM
  • In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 04, 2014, 02:15:15 PM »
omg I like it

Yeah, there's a button for that. ;)

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 04, 2014, 02:17:28 PM »
omg I like it

Yeah, there's a button for that. ;)

I am not conditioned for it just yet!   ::)

Offline E.S.B.

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 04, 2014, 11:37:50 PM »
I don't get it. Lol!  I think I need a tutorial... Or a good night's sleep?

Offline pauinha6

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 04, 2014, 11:52:14 PM »
wow that is a lot of stuff happening in 4 years.  Congratulations on the marriage, graduation and most of all a kept woman!  Joking about the kept woman, and good thoughts for finding a well payed job.

Agreed great friendships made here as well as memories (chorus of Memories flowing out of vocal chords...whilst neighborhood dogs come a barking)

well, i was finishing my degree when Lost was still one, which kept me up till dawn studying (or posting on SW, something in between maybe) so, the rest just happened i guess...

and i was joking about the kept woman too LOL i do feel bad that i can't find a decent job and i refuse to lose the little time i have with my hubby (who works abroad) just to get half a minimum wage (yes, that's real) serving up beer in a coffee shop or similar... thankfully the hubs is payed fairly well, hence my "kept woman" commentary lol if i were a trully kept woman, well, maybe he'd like it ahah have some kept eye candy to parade ahahahha that or he'd kick me to the curb and buy himself a ferrari LOL he keeps saying women are expensive, can't figure out why heheheh

Offline pauinha6

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 04, 2014, 11:53:41 PM »

you just need to click on the like button some more hehehe

Offline TXFlyboy

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 05, 2014, 04:02:31 PM »

you just need to click on the like button some more hehehe

Just be sure you enter the code before hitting the button and don't let the timer zero out.  Bad things might happern

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 05, 2014, 10:55:41 PM »
Most things are the same here. Just 4 years older. Oldest kid is going to start 3rd year of college. She just came back from studying in England for the semester. My boy will be a senior in high school in September.

The big change is that we bought a lake house in August. It has been a long time dream of ours. It has turned out to be more awesome than we ever thought. So I hope to spend most of the summer there!

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 06, 2014, 01:25:04 PM »
Most things are the same here. Just 4 years older. Oldest kid is going to start 3rd year of college. She just came back from studying in England for the semester. My boy will be a senior in high school in September.

The big change is that we bought a lake house in August. It has been a long time dream of ours. It has turned out to be more awesome than we ever thought. So I hope to spend most of the summer there!

JUGGGYYYYYY omg I missed you and thought of you often!  So glad your dreams came true!   Did you miss me? huh huh? ::)

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 09, 2014, 10:12:34 PM »

JUGGGYYYYYY omg I missed you and thought of you often!  So glad your dreams came true!   Did you miss me? huh huh? ::)

You know I did!!!!

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 11, 2014, 09:06:39 PM »

You know I did!!!!

Well hot diggity dog!  Nice to be back

Offline vickilynn

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 18, 2014, 08:54:32 AM »
So today is my first day being unemployed! Because I am/was a public school teacher, I'm used to being "unemployed" in the summer, but this time I took the big step into infinite summer break (for a few years, at least). I am moving back to my home state in a few weeks and applying for a graduate program in mental health counseling. I'm looking forward to being closer to family (my older kids live up there...and I have two little grandchildren that I can't wait to hang out with!)