Off Topic Discussion > Community Lounge

Welcome Back! SWLS is Back in Business!

<< < (2/7) > >>

thlaylirah:

--- Quote from: LostinLock on May 30, 2014, 03:44:26 PM ---Really, I love it when you and Astro play!  CC miss that lovely gal and did anyone find Jugdish.
Group hugs again....

--- End quote ---
I found Jugdish on Facebook, but I didn't message him.  Should I?

thlaylirah:

--- Quote from: POLLENZ on May 30, 2014, 03:45:17 PM ---massive high five to Sledge and Thlay for getting us all back together, but the question is, will any of us ever actually get any work done now SWLS is back ? I think the answer is no and I LOVE it !!!  ;D

--- End quote ---
HIGH FIVE BACK AT YA!

POLLENZ:

--- Quote from: Thlay-li-Rah on May 30, 2014, 03:48:48 PM ---
--- Quote from: LostinLock on May 30, 2014, 03:44:26 PM ---Really, I love it when you and Astro play!  CC miss that lovely gal and did anyone find Jugdish.
Group hugs again....

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
yesssssss  :)

thlaylirah:

--- Quote from: POLLENZ on May 30, 2014, 03:51:24 PM ---
--- Quote from: Thlay-li-Rah on May 30, 2014, 03:48:48 PM ---
Group hugs again....

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
yesssssss  :)

--- End quote ---
Your wish is my command.  I messaged him. 

sledgeweb:
I'm not sure if Jug's account was restored or not. I noticed a problem with his, I think. There are some accounts missing. In some cases, the username is restored but not the email address. If you know of anyone that has an old account and is having trouble reconnecting to it, just PM me about it.

Welcome back everyone!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version