Off Topic Discussion > TV & Movies

Persons Unknown

(1/2) > >>

Sweet Old Lady:
Am I the only one watching this?  It's a mini-series on NBC.  By the end of the summer we'll know all the answers.  They promised!  On NBC's website it calls this "Season 1" which implies there will be a season 2. 

E.S.B.:
Never heard of it!  Is it good?  I could use a good Summer mystery show to help with my LOST-drawl.

Sweet Old Lady:
It's real good.  It's about seven seemingly random people who disappear and wake up in a strange ghost town.  The town is surrounded by a pain barrier that knocks them out if they try to leave.  I don't know if you can catch up.  NBC had the episodes on line, but when I checked this morning they had removed the first three.  It's available on demand but I don't know if the first three episodes are available still.

LostinLock:

--- Quote from: Sweet Old Lady on July 12, 2010, 08:41:10 PM ---It's real good.  It's about seven seemingly random people who disappear and wake up in a strange ghost town.  The town is surrounded by a pain barrier that knocks them out if they try to leave.  I don't know if you can catch up.  NBC had the episodes on line, but when I checked this morning they had removed the first three.  It's available on demand but I don't know if the first three episodes are available still.

--- End quote ---
wonder if hulu has it.
sounds interesting

E.S.B.:
I agree!  Disappointed I missed the begining, but maybe I can catch up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version