Poll

Where you ready to let go, to move on?

yes
9 (47.4%)
noooooooooooo
10 (52.6%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Author Topic: Where you ready to let go, to move on?  (Read 2135 times)

Offline LOSTNightmaregk13

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
Where you ready to let go, to move on?
« on: June 06, 2010, 09:33:01 PM »
so when Christian said it to Jack
"to let go, to remember, to move on"
where you?

i know i wasn't :P

p.s. sorry if this has been done before i haven't been around that often
if it has my bad ill delete it or ask a mod to do so

Offline CaseyMac

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
Re: Where you ready to let go, to move on?
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2010, 09:49:16 PM »
As much as I loved the finale, and the whole story of Lost, I'm really missing it. I've never enjoyed watching a show that much, and I may never find a show that I like that much again. It's an old saying in show business, "Always leave the audience wanting more." That certainly applies to Lost.

There's part of me that hopes, maybe one day, ABC's ratings will be terrible, and they'll make a sequel, Lost: The Hurley Years. But even that, like most sequels, will pale in comparison. So really all I'm left with is going back and watching the DVD's now that it's over. And I will because I feel I "have to go back."

Offline lostlady

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2010, 09:55:56 PM »
As much as I loved the finale, and the whole story of Lost, I'm really missing it. I've never enjoyed watching a show that much, and I may never find a show that I like that much again. It's an old saying in show business, "Always leave the audience wanting more." That certainly applies to Lost.

There's part of me that hopes, maybe one day, ABC's ratings will be terrible, and they'll make a sequel, Lost: The Hurley Years. But even that, like most sequels, will pale in comparison. So really all I'm left with is going back and watching the DVD's now that it's over. And I will because I feel I "have to go back."

I agree! I really miss Lost and there is nothing out there that fills the void it left... I am anxiously waiting for the season 6 DVD to come out so I can have the 20 extra minutes they say is on there.

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2010, 07:31:47 AM »

couldn't agree more

Offline Tbone67

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2010, 04:25:24 PM »
Ditto to all that's been said. I'm so bad I even bought some t-shirts from damoncarltonandapolarbear.com. I will always blame my wife for this - she forced me to watch the pilot episode and here I am today.  I HAVE TO GO BACK!

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2010, 07:25:43 PM »
everyone who voted no feels the need to go back
me being one of them
we all need to go back
the island is not done with us (specially with the questions left unanswered)

Offline louisianagirl76l

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2010, 05:25:54 PM »
I was in a LOST Depression for about a week after the finale. I watched a few episodes from season two (my fav season) and it was so strange knowing all the answers to the questions Jack and Locke kept shouting at each other lol....I think I have let go and moved on. This will probably be my last reply at least until the 6th season DVDs come out...and perhaps still even then.  I don't think any other show will ever hold my attention the way that LOST has but that's ok. I was happy with the ending....I don't too much care about the "unanswered questions" because I either A) figured them out on my own or B) they just simply don't bother me.

It kinda felt like the end of The Truman Show or maybe it was Cable Guy? I can't remember....but pick up a book....tune into some other shows...there is life after LOST I promise :)

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2010, 06:57:33 PM »
it was the truman show

we all have to move on eventually
some are ready some will be later
i agree
no other show will ever captivate me as LOST did
it's impressive but after 6 years we grew attached to each character, cried with them and laughed with them, shared their pain and so on

there is life beyond LOST of course :D
it's one of those cases where we do have to let go, there isn't anything else and we have to accept it
still keen on watching that epiloge thing on the season 6 DVD :P

Offline LouE68

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2010, 11:30:23 PM »
yes, actually before that...