Poll

Heya Sledgelings! Are you ready to rewatch Lost from the beginning, right now, and hear us talk about it on the podcast?

Hecks ya! Why haven't we started yet?
3 (25%)
Well, I kinda have stuff to do this summer. How about we start in Aug/Sept when the complete series set comes out and I start missing Lost?
6 (50%)
Why podcast? Let's do our own rewatch and just get together to chat about it, then post OUR conversation here. Woot!
1 (8.3%)
It's over, people. Let it go.
2 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: SWLS Official Podcast... Are you ready for a ReWatch?!  (Read 3562 times)

Offline TheBrightandTheDark

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
SWLS Official Podcast... Are you ready for a ReWatch?!
« on: June 04, 2010, 10:55:53 PM »
We're kinda torn about whether we'll have an audience this summer, based on what a ghost town it is around here. So, we've decided to do the smart thing and ask y'all directly! If only a few people respond, we might do a bi-weekly call-in or conference call type thing, and post the conversation here, unedited. You have direct influence!

Offline CastawayCayley

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Re: SWLS Official Podcast... Are you ready for a ReWatch?!
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2010, 03:22:10 AM »
I'm all for doing it but maybe towards the end of the summer. :)

Offline Holland34

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2010, 04:15:11 AM »
I've lent my older DVD's out... not even sure if I have season 1 here or if someone else has it.  Would rather wait until after the full series comes out on Blu-Ray.  (Of course, I say that with doubt that I could get through a re-watch on a given schedule, but I like the concept.)

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2010, 10:53:44 AM »
I'm tending to lean that way too. And the fact that only 6 people have responded to this makes me nervous, especially because I know JB, Adam, and I make up half the respondents, lol!

Offline Suzanne4au2

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2010, 11:13:18 AM »
If anyone has Netflix you can stream all the seasons except the last one on your Xbox or Wii

Offline Madam P

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2010, 09:44:28 PM »
I'm the one Luddite who voted "why podcast."  I'm not even sure I know what one is.  Sounds like some kind of bean you use for fishing bait...   ;D

But I'd re-watch! 

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2010, 10:31:00 PM »
Madam P, click the pic in my signature and take a listen :D

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2010, 12:14:35 PM »
I'm the one Luddite who voted "why podcast."  I'm not even sure I know what one is.  Sounds like some kind of bean you use for fishing bait...   ;D

But I'd re-watch! 
Well, in relation to the other options above, I'm trying to figure out if there are a bunch of SWLS people who want to rewatch Lost right now, then listen to me, JB, and hyperform ramble on about it for an hour or so every week (which would take some effort on our part); or if there are just a few people who want to rewatch it and everyone can get together to talk about it, like on a conference call. We'd record the call and post it here for other people to listen to. Less work for us, but still requiring the time to rewatch and talk about it.  :-\ I'm not sure if this explanation helps at all, lol!

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2010, 07:19:53 PM »
Well, why don't you just let JB talk about it on his own he does a great job orating and can handle the whole enchilda on his own! ;D

Offline Gar O Mac

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2010, 03:20:14 PM »
I'm with you guys no matter what and am ready whenever you start the rewatch, but I voted to wait for the end of summer just so more people will be able to listen and enjoy the rewatch with you.

Offline E.S.B.

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2010, 08:53:32 PM »
I'm leaning towards waiting till late-Summer - still trying to digest the end of Season 6.  A conference call would be pretty cool.