Author Topic: The Official "Pat yourself on the back" Thread  (Read 4127 times)

Offline LouE68

• Island Native
    • View Profile
Re: The Official "Pat yourself on the back" Thread
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2010, 11:44:39 PM »
Toldja Lapidus wasn't really dead from the submarine.  Wooooo me!   ::)

Also thought Juliet was David's mom, but then, so did pretty much everybody, so that one doesn't count for too much.

I did wonder out loud if Sayid was meaning Shannon instead of Nadia when he said that bit this season about "the love of my life that died in my arms," but I wouldn't say I was convinced of it.

I thought all along that Jacob was not going to be as "God-like good" as we were being led to believe, and that MIB was not going to be as "Satan-bad" as we were being led to believe, and I think that was proven pretty much true.

That's about it.  Sad percentage for six years' worth of theories, isn't it?   :D
Its only a bad percent if you tell us how many times you were wrong LOL

Offline Madam P

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2010, 10:43:31 AM »

As many as there are grains of sand on The Island...   :D

Offline Adriana

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2010, 05:32:32 PM »
-- That Jacob/MiB were brothers, but I think a lot of people guessed that (my boyfriend was impressed that I predicted it,though!)

-- That the girl who washed up on the beach was (a) pregnant and (b) Jacob and MiB's mom. (The moment it showed her washed up on the beach I shouted to my boyfriend -- who was sitting right next to me, but I still felt the need to shout -- "That woman is going to be pregnant and give birth to Jacob and MiB!")

-- That Juliet and Sawyer would meet in a different existence (which turned out to be the Alt. timeline) and offer to go dutch on coffee.  I knew this right when she was whispered it to Sawyer when she died in his arms.  When the Alt timeline showed up in Ep. 1 of Season 6, I was positive.

Offline LouE68

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2010, 09:00:12 PM »

As many as there are grains of sand on The Island...   :D
Shhh don't tell anyone LOL ;D