Author Topic: For those that still think they died on the 815 flight...  (Read 1471 times)

Offline louisianagirl76l

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
For those that still think they died on the 815 flight...
« on: May 25, 2010, 11:53:17 PM »
Copied from E!'s Kristin Dos Santos

Newsflash to anyone still thinking that all the Losties died when Oceanic 815 hit the island:

Those final images of Sunday night's series finale—of the plane wreckage on the island with no survivors—were not the producers' doing.

The show's ABC rep just told me:

"The images shown during the end credits of the Lost finale, which included shots of Oceanic 815 on a deserted beach, were not part of the episode but were a visual aid to allow the viewer to decompress before heading into the news." The statement was first acquired by the Los Angeles Times.

The images were added by the network, not Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse, to soften the transition to the 11:00 news.

For the record, I stand by my take on what the season finale was all about. If you missed it, go here. Then as Christian Shephard advised: Remember, and move on.

For the rest click this link:
http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_with_kristin/b182886_lost_more_proof_they_did_not_all_die_in.html?cmpid=sn-000000-twitterfeed-365-topstories&utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=twitterfeed&utm_campaign=twitterfeed_topstories

Offline Maxor127

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
Re: For those that still think they died on the 815 flight...
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2010, 12:37:31 AM »
That's exactly what I figured it was.  Stupid ABC.

Offline lostjava

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2010, 08:12:05 AM »
Dammit ABC. 
At least that makes more sense.

Offline lostlady

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2010, 08:14:09 AM »
Boycott ABC!  ;) Actually I find it funny that they unknowlingly created this controversy. Don't they know by now that the show is studied in detail and picked apart??

Offline hackgrid

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2010, 06:32:14 PM »
Of course. The story didn't end after Jack died.
Life did go on, and time after time one of the characters died, even Jacob-Hurley.

And their "souls" collected in the "sideway" to meet a last time and to move on.

Best Lost ending ever, i loved it!

Well, I still really want to know more about Dharma, who built the cool island stuff like the light room and why the island exist, but I guess it really isn't important in the scope of the series.

L O S T *dun*

Offline Adriana

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2010, 07:36:59 PM »
I want to run around the island and Dharmaville and interview people and ask them all the questions that we never learned!

I wish the island was a real place.  I'd pay so much money to go there.

SIGH.