Author Topic: reWATCHING LOST  (Read 9933 times)

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
Re: reWATCHING LOST
« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2009, 08:13:25 PM »
reWatching here WITHOUT a notebook.  Enjoying myself completely!

I watched the pilot last night.  It's better than comfort food!

What kind of comfort food?

Offline E.S.B.

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2009, 11:42:20 PM »
i said i was going to do this, but i just got home last night.  unless i do some major lost watching tonight i'm already way behind.

i wanted to watch with hubby, since he's FINALLY started watching with me, but he's got games every night for the next week.

LB, you've got a lot of stuff goin on with the baby too, I'm sure!

What I'm doing this year is just picking out select classic episodes to watch - no time to watch all of them and keep up.  Like, I won't watch the Season 1 eps about Boone and Shannon or Michael since their stories don't matter as much now.  And I'm gonna try to keep up with the articles in the meantime (if I can find them) to fill in the gaps.

LiL, watching Lost has the same effect as comfort food (makes you feel better), except without the heartburn.   :)

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2009, 02:13:52 PM »
i said i was going to do this, but i just got home last night.  unless i do some major lost watching tonight i'm already way behind.

i wanted to watch with hubby, since he's FINALLY started watching with me, but he's got games every night for the next week.

What I'm doing this year is just picking out select classic episodes to watch - no time to watch all of them and keep up.  Like, I won't watch the Season 1 eps about Boone and Shannon or Michael since their stories don't matter as much now.  And I'm gonna try to keep up with the articles in the meantime (if I can find them) to fill in the gaps.

LiL, watching Lost has the same effect as comfort food (makes you feel better), except without the heartburn.   :)

E.S.B. I know but I was asking what kind of comfort food do you like?   I am in the mood for mac and cheese!!!!!!

Instead corn bread, baked beans, potato salad, cole slaw and ribs again!  Oh and another niece will be here she is 1 and everything is oooh ahhh Wow .  Yes, she is referring to my cooking ;)

Offline E.S.B.

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2009, 04:27:14 PM »

E.S.B. I know but I was asking what kind of comfort food do you like?   I am in the mood for mac and cheese!!!!!!

Instead corn bread, baked beans, potato salad, cole slaw and ribs again!  Oh and another niece will be here she is 1 and everything is oooh ahhh Wow .  Yes, she is referring to my cooking ;)

Nice!  I'm sure she'd like mac and cheese, or ribs!

I like all kinds of comfort food - all the bad stuff.  Pizza, ice cream, burgers, fries, popcorn, skittles!

Offline Kinuvia

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2009, 08:49:56 PM »
I'm kind of lost (no pun intended  ;) ) regarding the re-watch.  Will the articles/discussion be here? Or at the DocArzt site? Or both?  Someone mentioned a section just for the re-watch here, I think.. or maybe it was there.. anyway I'm confused.  I tend to get a bit disoriented at that site because I am not familiar with it enough to know where to go.  So... has anyone heard anything or can anyone direct me if there is an area here for it?  I have happily been re-watching and I am noticing some things that are making me go HMMMMMmmmmMMM.

Thanks!  ::)

Offline E.S.B.

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 08, 2009, 11:44:34 PM »
Kinuvia, it looks like DocArzt site is the place to go.  They have the main article there and links to other sites that have articles.  I believe Sledgeweb will have occasional contribution articles posted here, but not sure if it will be every week.  Here's the link to DocArzt's page (thank you to Mrs. Hume, from another thread).

http://www.docarzt.com/lost/rewatching-lost/lost-rewatch-week-1-s1-episodes-1-4/

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2009, 07:43:50 AM »

Nice!  I'm sure she'd like mac and cheese, or ribs!

I like all kinds of comfort food - all the bad stuff.  Pizza, ice cream, burgers, fries, popcorn, skittles!
The 14 month old took the bone from a rib and played with it.

Skittles roflmao!!!!!!!!!!  They are dangerous,  yeah that is good comfort food.  I think my comfort food is mac cheese, onion rings and a good roast beef sandwich.  Or a steak sub!!!!!!!!  I can do the steak sub at home and use good slices of steak and use a good wrap...guiltly but better.  Psych myself out.
Wow I should discuss this in food thread sorry

Oh but i do this so I can eat and re-watch lost

Offline sorrycharlie

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 23, 2009, 03:18:27 PM »
I'm re-WATCHING too!  Check out my Twitter account for my comments on each episode: http://twitter.com/waslostbutfound

Offline Ladybug

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 30, 2009, 10:49:02 AM »
i'm hoping that i can get to rewatching once i'm home.