Author Topic: Prediction: The Final Scene of Lost  (Read 5499 times)

Offline razzle-dazzle

• Survivor
    • View Profile
Re: Prediction: The Final Scene of Lost
« Reply #45 on: May 20, 2010, 01:19:10 PM »
I am afraid that Lost will end with the Island sinking and everyone in the Alt/sideways getting their memory of the Island existance/timeline.

I'd rather have it of Jack watching Kate, Sawyer, Hurley, Desmond  and Miles sail off the island, while Ben plots Jack's destruction.

Offline I_Am_Jacob

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 20, 2010, 01:21:53 PM »
I am afraid that Lost will end with the Island sinking and everyone in the Alt/sideways getting their memory of the Island existance/timeline.

I'd rather have it of Jack watching Kate, Sawyer, Hurley, Desmond  and Miles sail off the island, while Ben plots Jack's destruction.

Yeah I wouldn't mind that end, but I don't see how it would work without having the proper coordinates to make it out safely.

Offline motorcycle

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 21, 2010, 06:40:18 PM »
Jack and MIB fight each other in the stream and the stream water rinses the dirt off MIB's shirt. Jack says "your shirt isn't black, it's white, that means you're the good one". MIB(now MIW) says "yes only stream water can clean it, sea water is too salty".

Jack realises Jacob has double crossed him and Jacob is the evil one.

Sawyer says he's never liked Jacob and Jack should've known better. Jack then kills Sawyer, Kate kills Jack, Desmond kills Kate and Hurley kills Desmond.

In the alternate reality, they all go to the concert to see Driveshaft. Locke says "their first album was good, but after that it went downhill". Hurley asks Desmond what was the point of all that was and Desmond says "it was all just to fill the time".

Ben, MIB(now MIW), Hurley and Richard use the rest of the C4 to blow the remaining electromagnetism up to sink the island just before escaping in a left over dingy from the Elizabeth.

The dingy drifts to a new magical island where Aaron and Jack's son are sitting on the beach watching the dingy arrive. Aaron says "have you any idea how much I want to kill you?". The screen turns black and says "Lost series 7 starts spring 2011"

Offline WhatThe

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 21, 2010, 07:58:01 PM »
It won't end this way, of course lol...but just to be different:

Right when we see Jack and Desmond about to do "whatever" they're gonna do to defeat Smokie and keep him from leaving the island, Smokie pulls an ace from up his sleeve and defeats both Jack and Desmond, destroying the island in the process. Then we see Smokie revert to his normal form and start engulfing the entire planet...the sky over every part of the world suddenly is filled with a think, black smoke, and every single person on the planet drops dead in their tracks. All the leaves on every tree turn pitch black, and every blade of grass turns an ashy grey. Birds drop from the sky and fish float dead to the surface of a suddenly acidic ocean. Nothing anywhere is alive.

Then suddenly, you see Ben walking slowly down a barren street in the middle of some small town, surrounded by dead bodies and abandoned houses. His eyes are wide open, taking in all of the destruction and looking up at the dark smokey sky. A pillar from that smoke funnels down to the street right in from of Ben, and takes the form of FLocke. He smiles at Ben and says "Here you go, Ben. It's all yours, as promised." Ben, shocked, says "You said I'd be the caretaker of the island...this is not the island, this is the entire planet! And it's all dead!" FLocke smirks and says "This planet is an island, Ben...", and then Smokie takes off from Earth, returning the sky to blue, and travels to the next planet in the universe where he gets to set up shop and corrupt and eventually kill its inhabitants lol :D...

Offline Madam P

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 24, 2010, 11:12:29 AM »
Good job, lostfan, CaseyMac, and Suzanne on the eye-closing bit.

And Mrs. Alpert, ***high-fives*** again on the "LOST" title blur-then-focus-then-blur-again thing...  ;)

OK, so you know how in the beginning credits when they're playing the eerie music and the big white word "LOST" comes floating towards you?  And at first it's blurry and out-of-focus, but then it comes into sharp focus, and then it goes all blurry again? 

I think that is a metaphor for how "Lost" is going to be perceived by the viewers -- at first, we are all confused and nothing is clear.  Then all of a sudden (last eppy or maybe next-to-last eppy) it all becomes crystal-clear and we know what's going on.  Then *bam* there's some kicker of a final scene, and it's very very very very ambiguous and we are left not knowing what the heck just happened nor what it means, and it will give us tons to chew over and wonder about for years to come -- we'll be forever coming up with our own endings, because the one they actually give us will fade into an unclear blur just like the big white word "LOST."

:o I'm pretty sure Lost connects everybody's consciousness... I wrote a blog about this exact theory about a year and a half ago, and how it also relates to the island and the story we're watching. The island has a history and a future that we're not witnessing, only a brief moment of time when the 815ers encounter it, and the title represents that. Go us, Madam P!!

Offline Suzanne4au2

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 24, 2010, 11:14:27 AM »
lol I said to my Husband "I called it!"
and I yelled when Christian showed up too!

Offline lostfan777

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 24, 2010, 04:01:50 PM »
Good job, lostfan, CaseyMac, and Suzanne on the eye-closing bit.

And Mrs. Alpert, ***high-fives*** again on the "LOST" title blur-then-focus-then-blur-again thing...  ;)

OK, so you know how in the beginning credits when they're playing the eerie music and the big white word "LOST" comes floating towards you?  And at first it's blurry and out-of-focus, but then it comes into sharp focus, and then it goes all blurry again? 

I think that is a metaphor for how "Lost" is going to be perceived by the viewers -- at first, we are all confused and nothing is clear.  Then all of a sudden (last eppy or maybe next-to-last eppy) it all becomes crystal-clear and we know what's going on.  Then *bam* there's some kicker of a final scene, and it's very very very very ambiguous and we are left not knowing what the heck just happened nor what it means, and it will give us tons to chew over and wonder about for years to come -- we'll be forever coming up with our own endings, because the one they actually give us will fade into an unclear blur just like the big white word "LOST."

:o I'm pretty sure Lost connects everybody's consciousness... I wrote a blog about this exact theory about a year and a half ago, and how it also relates to the island and the story we're watching. The island has a history and a future that we're not witnessing, only a brief moment of time when the 815ers encounter it, and the title represents that. Go us, Madam P!!

Too obvious to take real credit for that one, but I loved being right about at least one thing!  Oh, and since they left it up to us, I'm gonna believe that the island was what us Christians would call the Garden of Eden, the source of life and death and rebirth.   ;)

Offline Madam P

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 24, 2010, 04:06:29 PM »
Hey, I was just tickled that I was right about the whole Juliet thing and that Lapidus wasn't dead!   ;D 

(We won't mention the part about Richard being alive... LOL.)

Offline Suzanne4au2

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 24, 2010, 04:51:39 PM »
Hey, I was just tickled that I was right about the whole Juliet thing and that Lapidus wasn't dead!   ;D 

(We won't mention the part about Richard being alive... LOL.)
I did...you should have stuck with me!!!  :P ;)

Offline WhatThe

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 24, 2010, 11:04:58 PM »
I was 100% wrong about both Richard and Lapidus being dead lol...happily so, too. But I expected their fates to have been just more "look how evil MiB really is" casualties.