Author Topic: Ajira Plane  (Read 2083 times)

Offline lamporium

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
Ajira Plane
« on: May 24, 2010, 04:51:24 PM »
Just an observation, but how the hell are the people in the plane going to explain what the hell happened?

Kate involved in 2 plane incidents, all the missing passengers, Claire showing up from the previous flight, Miles and Richard showing up from thin air.

It's a good thing it's over, or else the producers/writers would be totally screwed if they had to try to explain all of that.

I guess the obvious answer is they spend a lot of money to cover it up.

Offline Maxor127

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
Re: Ajira Plane
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2010, 05:42:19 PM »
I was wondering how they were even going to communicate with an airstrip and land the plane without being shot down.

Offline WhatThe

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2010, 06:58:38 PM »
I don't think the question would be Kate being in two plane crashes, I think the question would be where the hell did everyone ELSE go lol.

Kate being on two plane crashes would make for a headline on the home page of Yahoo. Not much else, though. ("Woman Survives Two Separate Plane Crashes"). Miles? I don't think he had anyone to connect with before he joined the freighter crew, so that's not really an issue. It could be said he and Richard were stranded on the same island and flew back with Kate and the pilot. Only Claire's story would really set off alarms in people, I think.

Offline CaseyMac

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2010, 07:18:19 PM »
It's just a late arrival in Guam. ;) It would be pretty funny to see them try to play it off when they land like some teenager getting busted for breaking curfew.

"How many days did you say? Wow that sounds weird, we just came straight here. Um where did everyone else go? *shrug* I think they said that had to go pick up some smokes or something. They should be right back. Oh, the cockpit window?  It was always like that."

Offline WhatThe

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2010, 07:25:11 PM »
It's just a late arrival in Guam. ;) It would be pretty funny to see them try to play it off when they land like some teenager getting busted for breaking curfew.

"How many days did you say? Wow that sounds weird, we just came straight here. Um where did everyone else go? *shrug* I think they said that had to go pick up some smokes or something. They should be right back. Oh, the cockpit window?  It was always like that."

LOL!!

Offline lostlady

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2010, 08:08:41 PM »
They will use the walkie talkies??

Offline lostfan777

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2010, 12:01:20 PM »
This was posted elsewhere also, but yes, it would make for a strange news conference.  Frank, the scheduled pilot of 815, pilots another plane that happens to be carrying 5 of the O6 to Guam(?!).  It disappears and then mysteriously reappears with just 1 of the O6 and two more of the original 815 passengers.  It's gonna take all of Kate's Oceanic payoff and alot more from Ajira to cover that up!

Offline lostlady

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2010, 01:43:58 PM »
They all will get a nice payout from Ajira! Sawyer should get some from Oceanic now too. They will all do well. I am just picturing Miles with all those diamonds!!!

Offline CaseyMac

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2010, 05:12:06 PM »
I have a feeling there is going to be some cool fan fiction written about the future of our Losties.

Offline lostlady

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2010, 05:13:57 PM »
I am pretty sure we haven't seen the last of Lost. Unfortuantely, it will not be from TPTB but hopefully it will be entertaining at least!

Offline BurkRoyer

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2010, 06:28:34 PM »
I have an idea, why not just tell them the truth... Whoa, wait... they all be put in the Santa Rosa Mental Ward ;)

Offline CaseyMac

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2010, 06:35:44 PM »
I have an idea, why not just tell them the truth... Whoa, wait... they all be put in the Santa Rosa Mental Ward ;)

LOL unless they tell Hurley's mom. She might not understand it, but she may believe it.

Offline this is some crazy stuff

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2010, 09:18:07 PM »
how bout you fly to some other small island crash land and run away.  get on a boat and go home.  end of story

Offline nomteticus

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2010, 11:36:14 PM »
Richard's explanation would be pretty fun:
Policeman: date of birth?
Richard: 1815
Policeman: wha'?
On a more serious note, it would indeed be strange to explain all that. Sawyer and Claire would be the proof that the O6 story is a lie, Kate would certainly go to jail as the baby deal is off, Miles would probably dissapear in his shady world with the Diamonds, Lapidus would just go on with his life and Richard would probably end up being deported to somewhere like an illegal immigrant.

Offline Adriana

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2010, 12:47:18 AM »
And now that Kate and Sawyer are safe, will they shack up with each other?  I hope not. :P  Although I really do want Sawyer to have love and calm in his life.  But then again, I suppose based on his interaction with Juliet in the church, he never had another love top her.