Author Topic: No Babies on Island = Already DEAD  (Read 3736 times)

Offline CastawayCayley

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Re: No Babies on Island = Already DEAD
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2010, 02:53:47 PM »
no
And Sun got pregnant.
On this "mystical" island/ waiting room..... for heaven

When she was on the island, got pregnant left the island and had Ji Yeon that was all real.

The baby sun was pregnant with when she was shot by Keamy... I have no idea why she was pregnant actually... especially if it's the soul of Ji Yeon who has died at some point in her life, probably as an adult and then moves over to the afterlife as a fetus... ???

Offline medusa_eyes

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2010, 03:03:17 PM »
no
And Sun got pregnant.

When she was on the island, got pregnant left the island and had Ji Yeon that was all real.

The baby sun was pregnant with when she was shot by Keamy... I have no idea why she was pregnant actually... especially if it's the soul of Ji Yeon who has died at some point in her life, probably as an adult and then moves over to the afterlife as a fetus... ???
don't get it twisted... People were brought on the island for a chance at redemption from hell. They were flawed in some way. In their minds life continued...love, relationships, etc.. However in reality they were a bunch of dead people living in denial. Its just a theory... Don't get all worked up...

Offline CastawayCayley

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2010, 03:05:20 PM »
I don't see where I'm all worked up and I guess I don't understand what point you're making. Do you believe the whole six season involved dead people in purgatory?

Offline sobrien

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2010, 03:11:55 PM »
no
And Sun got pregnant.

don't get it twisted... People were brought on the island for a chance at redemption from hell. They were flawed in some way. In their minds life continued...love, relationships, etc.. However in reality they were a bunch of dead people living in denial. Its just a theory... Don't get all worked up...

They were not dead on the island.  otherwise the Oceanic 6 "got better" when they got off the island, then "re-died" when they went back?

The island (Jacob) brought imperfect people to the island on 815.  In the island they evolved as people, most got better.  The crisis and general weirdness made that change in them.  But it was "real."

Offline lostlady

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2010, 03:18:29 PM »
definitely a real island with real people. What happened, happened