Author Topic: I cried  (Read 6562 times)

Offline lostfan777

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
Re: I cried
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2010, 02:05:28 PM »
I loved it except that they created the character of David that doesn't really exist and relationships like Jack and Juliet's marriage.  They probably should have gone into a little less depth with the ATL if it wasn't 'real'.  Also, I hated the last few seconds of the crash scene because that has opened a new debate topic.  Otherwise, great finale.

Offline Desmond8MyPopRocks

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2010, 02:16:32 PM »
Are you, my LOSTIE Sledge friends of six years for real?  You cried?  Are you sh!tting me?

I felt a big Bruce Willis Sixth Sense moment and was pissed off--

I cried this morning that I wasted six years of my life on that show.

The only part I found to be remotely ironic is that you know Vincent will go just a tad Donner Party on Jack in about 10 hours....

cheers
*Des8

Offline lostlady

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2010, 02:27:22 PM »
The ending was poetic and beautiful. I teared up a bit too. Hopefully, the afterlife for us will be just as good as the one we saw them recieve last night!

Offline louisianagirl76l

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2010, 02:37:08 PM »
I sobbed like a baby and still have red puffy eyes at 12:30 the next day! I thought it was a beautiful ending. When Sawyer kept saying "I've got you, baby" to Juliet, I started in on the ugly cry. As soon as Charlie and Claire reconnected I knew that I would be totally ok with whatever ending they gave us. They didn't dumb it down...they kept the feeling of LOST through to The End. I don't care about the little details....In the grand scheme it doesn't matter. I think the crash scene at the end was nothing more than footage from season one....They all lived on the island...that was all real. Don't read too far into that because it will just ruin things for you.
I'm really trying to take the writers advice and "Let go".... "Move on". If you hated the finale I do feel bad for you because I would guess you feel cheated... but you have to think about what kept you here after all this time. It was about the journey of these characters that we all connected to and not just the Answers.

Offline E.S.B.

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2010, 05:37:39 PM »
Are you, my LOSTIE Sledge friends of six years for real?  You cried?  Are you sh!tting me?

The only part I found to be remotely ironic is that you know Vincent will go just a tad Donner Party on Jack in about 10 hours....

cheers
*Des8
Poor Des8.  I feel for ya.

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2010, 10:41:20 PM »

cheers
*Des8
you have ice water for blood.  Nothing is a waste except real waste.  I forgot you were in UK and should have looked you up on my visit maybe next time, but ummm
would that be a waste of time...just pushing buttons woman... I like you lots ;D

Offline Adriana

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 24, 2010, 01:59:27 PM »
When Sawyer kept saying "I've got you, baby" to Juliet, I started in on the ugly cry.

Ah, DITTO DITTO DITTO!!!! 

Offline LOSTNightmaregk13

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 01, 2010, 09:58:15 PM »
we all cried :P
i know i did
those who claim otherwise are heartless xD
i'm kidding
but it's hard to see the end of something that lasted for 6 years and that played a big role and influenced me a lot