Author Topic: WALT  (Read 2470 times)

Offline arkay

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
WALT
« on: May 24, 2010, 03:09:10 AM »
Still one of the most important characters/plots I wish they had addressed was Walt.
Who's with me?

Offline bfth

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
Re: WALT
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2010, 10:09:48 AM »
I think there was alot they had to abandon due to outside issues.  The whole Walt thing obviously got canned due to the actor's growing up. 

I also think there should have/would have been more Mr. Eko.  He was important, but when that couldn't happen he was just shoved aside. 

I would like to know more about Walt, but obviously that's not going to happen.  (unless TPTB address some of what that WOULD have done if they could have on the Season 6 DVD).

Offline lostlady

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2010, 10:12:58 AM »
Someone else posted this somewhere this morning and I really like it as an explaination as to why Eko wasn't there. He/she said when Eko died it showed Him and Yemi as children going off together. So the brothers didn't need to engineer the alt timeline. they were already together.

Offline Suzanne4au2

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2010, 11:45:18 AM »
I wrote this in my rating but, I think Walt wasn't there because he didn't have significant life on the island. He got off the island and moved on with his life. If you believe what Christian said to Jack then Walt didn't have a place with them, and I thought that made sense.

On the other side of that, would I have liked to see him there-yes, but it was good to know he moved on and more significant things that happened to him in his life