Author Topic: Screencap Requests?  (Read 7750 times)

Offline Madam P

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
Re: Screencap Requests?
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2010, 03:07:48 PM »
The wreckage shown while the credits were rolling. Someone said there were footprints in the sand leading away.

Yeah, I'd like to study that wreckage as well.  And the plane that's flying over Jack as he dies.

Offline lostfan777

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2010, 03:37:26 PM »
The wreckage shown while the credits were rolling. Someone said there were footprints in the sand leading away.

Yes, please.  This was the one part of the finale , unfortunately the last image, that I didn't like!

Offline ericd543

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2010, 03:45:26 PM »

The.End-9454-church-Jack-window

The.End-9531-church-Jack

The.End-9546-church-Christian

The.End-9629-church-Jack

The.End-9706-church-Christian

The.End-9715-church-Jack

Christian: Hey kiddo.
Jack: Dad?
Christian: Hello Jack.
Jack: I don't understand. You died.
Christian: Yeah. Yes I did.
Jack: Then how are you here right now?
Christian: How are you here?
Jack: I died too.
Christian: It's ok, it's ok.. It's okay, son
Jack: I love you dad.
Christian: I love you too son.
Jack: Are you real?
Christian: I sure hope so. Yeah I'm real. You're real. Everything that's ever happened to you is real. All those people in the church, they're all real too.
Jack: They're all… they're all dead?
Christian: Everyone dies sometime, kiddo. Some of them before you, some long after you.
Jack: Why are they all here now?
Christian: Well, there is no "now" here.
Jack: Where are we, dad?
Christian: Well, this is a place you all made together so you could find one another. The most important part of your life is the time you spent with these people. That's why all of you are here. Nobody does it alone, Jack. You needed all of them, and they needed you.
Jack: For what?
Christian: To remember. And to let go.
Jack: Kate, she said we were leaving.
Christian: Not leaving, no, moving on.
Jack: Where are we going?
Christian: Let's go find out.

Offline ericd543

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2010, 04:05:01 PM »

Yes, please.  This was the one part of the finale , unfortunately the last image, that I didn't like!

Offline lostfan777

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2010, 04:37:31 PM »

damn, I don't see anything that clearly points out if this is Oceanic 815, Ajira 316, or a new crash scene for Hurley and ben to sort through.....Those clothes look pretty bright, though, could be new.  I wish they hadn't done this....

Offline CaseyMac

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2010, 05:40:12 PM »
Since it was brought up, could you find the shot of the shark hanging from the ceiling over Claire at the museum just before she has Aaron?

Offline PMMJ

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2010, 06:32:42 PM »
At the big faceoff between Locke and Jack on the cliff, when they're doing the staredown, we get a wide ghot, and a bird flies right between them, in the sky. Can we get a shot of that bird? I am wondering if it was Hurley's bird.

Offline CaseyMac

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2010, 06:36:13 PM »
At the big faceoff between Locke and Jack on the cliff, when they're doing the staredown, we get a wide ghot, and a bird flies right between them, in the sky. Can we get a shot of that bird? I am wondering if it was Hurley's bird.

I just want the stand off shot as my desktop lol. That was sooooo badass. I could almost hear The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly music going.

Offline lostlady

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2010, 08:05:08 PM »
a screen shot of who was in the church?

Offline PMMJ

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2010, 10:50:18 PM »
Oh, and at the concert, in one of the tables closest to the band, I think it's Bea Klugh, but I can't be sure. Anyone corroborate?

UPDATE (to my own question): maybe?
« Last Edit: May 24, 2010, 11:01:36 PM by PMMJ »

Offline ericd543

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2010, 11:05:42 PM »
At the big faceoff between Locke and Jack on the cliff, when they're doing the staredown, we get a wide shot, and a bird flies right between them, in the sky. Can we get a shot of that bird? I am wondering if it was Hurley's bird.

The.End-5433-cliff-Jack-Locke

Offline ericd543

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2010, 02:11:09 AM »
the last frame of jacks eye closing

Offline ericd543

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2010, 04:38:47 AM »
Since it was brought up, could you find the shot of the shark hanging from the ceiling over Claire at the museum just before she has Aaron?

My pleasure. It looks to me like a grouper, possibly a reference to Lost groupies, jumping a shark that is jumping our beloved lostie Claire.  Or it could be a sea bass, in which case I don't like the mixed metaphor any more, well, at least not as much. ;) :D

The.End-4601-museum-shark

The.End-4602-museum-Claire-shark

The.End-4643-museum-Eloise-Desmond-
table23

The.End-4739-museum-Charlie

The.End-4751-museum-Charlie-tatoo

The sign behind Charlie is for the Polynesian Islands Exhibit, the room with the shark that Claire entered from.

I believe Charlie's tattoo says, "Living is easy with eyes closed misunderstanding all you see".

Offline CaseyMac

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2010, 04:54:13 AM »
Eric...thank you sincerely and deeply for your work. You NEVER failed to come through on any request and I can't remember 1 moment of you asking for any sort of pat on the back.

Great job, and I did make the spagetti western stand off my new desktop.

BTW, I never mentioned it before, but I love your avatar. Fits for you being the mad genius on here. B)

Offline ericd543

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2010, 05:47:02 AM »
Eric...thank you sincerely and deeply for your work. You NEVER failed to come through on any request and I can't remember 1 moment of you asking for any sort of pat on the back.

Great job, and I did make the spagetti western stand off my new desktop.

BTW, I never mentioned it before, but I love your avatar. Fits for you being the mad genius on here. B)

Thanks man, I'm your huckleberry (used ironically, of course). This screencappin' has been fun and takes me down some interesting rabbit holes sometimes. I do have a fondness for mad scientist characters (they're so motivated!) and Dr. Strangelove is one of my favorites.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2010, 07:17:48 AM by ericd543 »