Author Topic: Thank you Sledge!  (Read 7704 times)

Offline jodeci

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
Re: Thank you Sledge!
« Reply #45 on: May 26, 2010, 10:46:37 PM »
i'm so glad to hear that there are no plans to close this site down as of yet!  i'm still digesting what i've now watched twice and can't quite wrap my head around!
thanks to everyone involved in running this wonderful site, and to everyone who has posted a question to ponder, an answer to debate, and/or a theory to debunk!
i too, came to find answers somewhere around the beginning of season 2, and wouldn't have made it through the past 6 seasons without everyone here.  and i look forward to continuing to disect the entire series with you all for a long time!

i <3 sledgeweb's lost....stuff

Offline Adriana

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 27, 2010, 12:29:50 AM »
Where will we all go now??  I don't want to wait until we're all dead in a church to see you all again!

Ditto to those who have said that this site has made LOST even more fun and enjoyable.  Being a LOST fan was truly an interactive experience, and will be hard to find again.

Offline Medusa

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 27, 2010, 10:33:03 PM »
My thanks to Sledge.  I may not have posted much but I was frequently on this site reading all the other posts.  Glad to hear it will stick around.

Offline Xentro

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 28, 2010, 07:26:39 AM »

Where will we all go now??  I don't want to wait until we're all dead in a church to see you all again!

Ditto to those who have said that this site has made LOST even more fun and enjoyable.  Being a LOST fan was truly an interactive experience, and will be hard to find again.

idem !

Where will i go now ... ? Flashforward is canceled, mercy is canceled, ...

Luckily the mentalist, castle, dexter returns ...

and maybe a fun new serie: body of proof ?

but notting like lost that gives escape !

Offline DevilishinVA

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 28, 2010, 02:37:11 PM »
Yes, thank you Sledge, staff and everyone else through the years! As long as the site is here, I'll be here. I don't post a lot but am here.

Offline Ladybug

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 28, 2010, 06:48:39 PM »
Sledge, thanks just doesn't seem enough to say to you.  The last 6 years of my life I've spent many many hours on here.  Thank you for the investigations, the research, the forum.  Thank you for helping me meet new friends!  Thank you for the laughs, the tears & of course even the drama!

Offline Tbone67

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 02, 2010, 09:04:46 PM »
Just to echo everyone else's sentiments, thanks Sledge! I hope you keep the site up at least until the last season is released on DVD so we can discuss the additional footage that's going to be added.  ;D

Offline Adriana

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 03, 2010, 03:31:18 PM »
Just to echo everyone else's sentiments, thanks Sledge! I hope you keep the site up at least until the last season is released on DVD so we can discuss the additional footage that's going to be added.  ;D

Yay, something to look forward to!

Offline sparrow

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 23, 2010, 06:42:25 PM »
yes, agree! thanks sledge. i've sat for countless hours reading your investigations and theories, especially when they started up with that Dharma stuff. I was hooked on this site. Thanks everyone, this site is truly amazing!