Author Topic: One of those random thoughts  (Read 2441 times)

Offline CrashandCari

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
One of those random thoughts
« on: May 24, 2010, 01:32:03 AM »
Watching the Ajira plane take off all I could think about was... how the heck are they going to explain Richard?? He's got no passport, no papers nothing lol.  I know.. but the thought popped in my head and I couldn't stop laughing lol

Offline DizzyIzzy

• Survivor
    • View Profile
Re: One of those random thoughts
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2010, 01:38:45 AM »
I can't remember seeing Richard at the Church either, yet Ben was there. And the dad and his boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. (Sorry can't remember the character's names)...yet Libby was there. Guess I'll go back and rewatch it someday.

Offline Gutterball94

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2010, 01:40:38 AM »
That is a funny thought. I think what's funnier than the scenario is the fact that you had that thought in the first place. That is random LOL  :D

Offline Maxor127

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2010, 01:41:47 AM »
There were lots of people missing.  It can easily be explained by saying they weren't ready to move on or something along those lines, similar to why Faraday and Ana Lucia were left behind.

Offline tweb

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2010, 01:43:31 AM »
Richard has been off island many times.  Remember he recruited Juliet off island.

Offline CrashandCari

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2010, 01:47:20 AM »
That is a funny thought. I think what's funnier than the scenario is the fact that you had that thought in the first place. That is random LOL  :D

LOL

Offline CrashandCari

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2010, 01:52:25 AM »
I can't remember seeing Richard at the Church either, yet Ben was there. And the dad and his boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. (Sorry can't remember the character's names)...yet Libby was there. Guess I'll go back and rewatch it someday.

If you mean Michael and Walt.. Harold was just on Jimmy Kimmel and said he was NOT in the church at the end

Offline lostlady

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2010, 08:43:05 AM »
I guess is Richard has been off the island he must have fake passports and stuff like Ben had. The question is did he have time to grab them before he left the island LOL! I am guessing Richard is not there because he is with Isabella somewhere else? Or is not there--yet..

Offline Walkabout V.2

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2010, 09:13:03 AM »
Explain Richard? How about explaining Claire and Sawyer?

Offline lostfan777

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2010, 11:36:32 AM »
Explain Richard? How about explaining Claire and Sawyer?

Yes, Richard had an off-island identity at Mitelos, he could blend right in.  But I'd love to be at the press conference with the rest of them!  Frank, who was supposed to be the pilot of the original 815 crash, ends up going missing with another plane that happened to be carrying five of the Oceanic Six to Guam of all places!  And then he mysteriously returns with just one of the Six and two more of the original 815 passengers!

My random thought was, "Will Kate get another big payday from Ajira this time?" and "Will somebody finally put all of these people on a no-fly list?"

Offline BurkRoyer

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2010, 11:39:55 AM »

My random thought was, "Will Kate get another big payday from Ajira this time?" and "Will somebody finally put all of these people on a no-fly list?"

That is hilarious! :D

Offline vickilynn

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2010, 11:42:59 AM »
I guess we're to assume the plane didn't make it and Richard moves on with his wife (Isabella)?

Offline Suzanne4au2

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2010, 11:46:54 AM »

That is hilarious! :D
I thought this too! She is gonna be a gazillionaire by the time this show is over!

Offline lostfan777

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2010, 04:10:29 PM »
I guess we're to assume the plane didn't make it and Richard moves on with his wife (Isabella)?

I was confused about the beach scene at the end also, and I thought it meant they crashed again, but someone said they saw the Oceanic logo on the plane.  I don't know why they had to throw that scene in, it was the only few seconds I hated of the whole show!