Author Topic: The last minute or so  (Read 3785 times)

Offline lostandfree

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
Re: The last minute or so
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2010, 08:41:27 PM »
I think Ben also remarks to MIB, "Isn't there other people waiting to be killed?" Or something like that! Like they're going to go off on a killing spree together.

My first thought when he said this was that he was reminding MIB of the task before MIB decided to kill Ben.  He's stalling for time.

Offline I_Am_Jacob

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2010, 10:41:33 AM »
I think Ben also remarks to MIB, "Isn't there other people waiting to be killed?" Or something like that! Like they're going to go off on a killing spree together.

I'm with Vicki on this one. I think Ben is going to be gung ho behind MiB from here on out. I'd be alright if he found redemption off island, because he clearly is not the same person off island as he was on, but I think he is the last person who can honestly say "I'm with him" and mean MiB.

My first thought when he said this was that he was reminding MIB of the task before MIB decided to kill Ben.  He's stalling for time.

Offline CaseyMac

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2010, 01:59:14 PM »

I'm with Vicki on this one. I think Ben is going to be gung ho behind MiB from here on out. I'd be alright if he found redemption off island, because he clearly is not the same person off island as he was on, but I think he is the last person who can honestly say "I'm with him" and mean MiB.

I don't know if Ben is going to be that loyal to MIB. Lets look at why he is with MIB right now: 1) So MIB doesn't kill him. 2) Because he was promised the Island.

Well, if MIB is about to destroy the Island, then Ben will just need an opportunity to where MIB won't be able to kill him, because after the end of this episode, it kinda looked like their deal was off.

Offline vickilynn

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2010, 02:47:50 PM »

Or...Ben is a sarcasm master.