Author Topic: The Concert...who else will show up?  (Read 5886 times)

Offline KoKoNut

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
The Concert...who else will show up?
« on: May 19, 2010, 04:35:13 AM »
Desmond has successfully herded Hurley, Kate, and Sayid together and is taking them to this benefit(?) concert.  I wonder who else will show? We do know the following:
Jack
Jack's son 
Jack's ex wife who I am now convinced is Juliette
Miles
Mile's father
Claire (I mean I doubt they'd just leave her at the apt.)
Charlotte

Possibilities:
Charlie? Musical background... Maybe a guest performer?
Sawyer?? Either he caves in to Miles invitation or Anna Lucia tips him off on the fugitives?
Daniel? He is also a musician in the ATL.
Ellie Hawking? If Daniel her son  is playing at the concert?
Widmore? Same reasoning as Ellie.
Dojo (I can't remember his name! The Asian fellow who was at the temple- his son was also a pianist when Jack's son was playing a recital.)

Not sure how... But what about these characters:
Sun and Jin (but they are at the hospital)
Ben???
Locke?????

Are there only certain people that need to be brought together in one place? And why?!?! What's gonna happen I wonder!!!!  

This should make for one interesting concert!!!!!

Offline CaseyMac

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
Re: The Concert...who else will show up?
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2010, 04:39:45 AM »

Offline jkbeaulieu

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2010, 06:24:41 AM »
Deep Purple will be there singing "Smoke on the Water"  Weezer will perform "Island in the Sun"  The evening will end with Bill Medley and Jennifer Warnes singing "I had the time of my life."  A good time will be had by all.

Offline lostlady

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2010, 08:18:24 AM »
I imagine Ben will show up with Danielle and Alex.

Offline lostjava

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2010, 08:22:30 AM »
I'm wondering what concert.  Are we talking about Jack's son's performance?  Maybe a Drive Shaft concert?

Offline CastawayCayley

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2010, 08:25:40 AM »

Offline Suzanne4au2

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2010, 08:37:11 AM »
Yeah I think it's going to be all of them. Except maybe Shannon...we haven't seen her yet..that wouldn't bother me :D

Offline lostlady

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2010, 09:18:28 AM »
Sayid is going to the concert--maybe Shannon will show up and that is how they get their memories back....

Offline on the island

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2010, 09:43:02 AM »
I'm wondering what concert.  Are we talking about Jack's son's performance?  Maybe a Drive Shaft concert?

Just put this in another thread because I didn't see this one.  I assumed it was the concert Charlie was playing for Widmore.  That is where Des and Faraday started the plan in motion.

Offline PMMJ

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2010, 09:48:18 AM »
Sayid is going to the concert--maybe Shannon will show up and that is how they get their memories back....

That would be amusing, but I don't think Des needs everyone (see also: Ana-Lucia.) Just the major players, so to speak.

Offline lostfan777

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2010, 11:50:40 AM »
I gotta think it's David's concert, I don't think Kate would need to change her clothes for a Driveshaft show!  ;D  I guess it could be Eloise's benefit, but I'm sure Jack is the focus of the finale now that he is the new Jacob, so I'm sure they will concentrate on him and his 'mysterious' (not really) ex-wife.  We already know Sawyer was invited by Miles, and c'mon, we KNOW he is destined to meet Juliet!  I don't think that EVERYONE needs to be there, like others have said, just the main characters.  Desmond can show them the way one at a time if he really needs to, like he has been doing, so I'm sure there will be some players missing.

Offline lostlady

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2010, 11:55:36 AM »
Since Hurley has remembered everything after being with Desmond I beleive Daniel and Charlie remember now too. They are all trying to get the ones who don't remember to this concert. Since it is a fundraiser for the musuem perhaps now Charlie will use it as an excuse to play and then meet Claire.

Offline BobBX542

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2010, 12:03:29 PM »
EVERYONE!! :)

One of the greatest bad guy/villians in cinematic history I think. Good call Casey.

As for the topic at hand, my buddy called this forever ago, and I was initially not on board, even though it made sense, but I think everyone showing up at Eloise's fancy pants party is the rational explanation.

Offline lostandfree

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2010, 12:08:51 PM »

Just put this in another thread because I didn't see this one.  I assumed it was the concert Charlie was playing for Widmore.  That is where Des and Faraday started the plan in motion.

It's David's concert.  David and Jack were talking about it earlier in the episode.

Offline Suzanne4au2

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2010, 12:25:23 PM »
I think it's the benefit concert that Miles was talking about with Sawyer(so cool because Chang will be there) that David happens to be playing at. Which is the same concert that Eloise is hosting at the Golden State Natural History Museum. It's all connected!
« Last Edit: May 19, 2010, 12:28:40 PM by Suzanne4Au2 »