Author Topic: The Concert...who else will show up?  (Read 5887 times)

Offline BobBX542

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Re: The Concert...who else will show up?
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2010, 12:27:37 PM »
I'm wondering what concert.  Are we talking about Jack's son's performance?  Maybe a Drive Shaft concert?

Just put this in another thread because I didn't see this one.  I assumed it was the concert Charlie was playing for Widmore.  That is where Des and Faraday started the plan in motion.

It's David's concert.  David and Jack were talking about it earlier in the episode.

Unless for some reason David's concert and Eloise's concert are the same thing. Daniel is a musical phenom or what have you in the Off-island time line, so he probably went to music school. David went to the recital/tryout for some music school in the episode where Jack is freaking out because he can't find him, so maybe, and this is a big maybe, Eloise contacted the school to find a person to play along side Daniel because Drive shaft cancelled.

Offline lostlady

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2010, 12:29:41 PM »
It has to be the same thing. Miles was telling Sawyer about the benefit concert and David mentioned the concert too. They will all be there at the same concert.

Offline CastawayCayley

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2010, 12:37:25 PM »
There is only one hospital in  Alt-LA. There is only one police station in Alt-LA. It stands to reason that there is only one concert in Alt-LA.

That's my story and I'm sticking with it. :P ;)

Offline vickilynn

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2010, 12:39:24 PM »
I thought Charlie is supposed to play WITH Daniel at the concert - some sort of genre mash-up. Remember that Des was supposed to track Charlie down for Widmore and make sure he showed up at the gig?

Offline KoKoNut

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2010, 12:42:03 PM »
LOL! Works for me Cayley!

But yes, it is all the same concert. I just want to see how it all plays out with all the people there together.

And Eloise appeared to be aware of the ATL/Island timeline as well. She knows a lot.

Offline BobBX542

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2010, 12:48:56 PM »
I thought Charlie is supposed to play WITH Daniel at the concert - some sort of genre mash-up. Remember that Des was supposed to track Charlie down for Widmore and make sure he showed up at the gig?

Yeah, but Charlie bounced out remember?? That's why Desmond went to Eloise in the first place, to tell her that Drive shaft cancelled.

Offline bfth

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2010, 12:58:31 PM »
I'll be there...if I can afford tickets!

Offline lostlady

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2010, 01:03:15 PM »

Yeah, but Charlie bounced out remember?? That's why Desmond went to Eloise in the first place, to tell her that Drive shaft cancelled.

Charlie bounced out but now that he has spent time with Desmond (as Hurley did) all of his memories came back and so he is probably going to the concert

Offline KoKoNut

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2010, 01:05:23 PM »

Charlie bounced out but now that he has spent time with Desmond (as Hurley did) all of his memories came back and so he is probably going to the concert
I'm thinking Charlie will be there...and see Claire again.  Cuz naturally Claire has to be there to support her newly found half-nephew, David!

Offline cookieshoes

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2010, 01:20:54 PM »
I don't think that any of the "candidates" who died on the island will be at the concert.  So, no Charlie, Sun, Jin, or Sayid.  Wouldn't logistically make sense that any of them would be there. Sun just out of labor? Sayid wanted for murder? Which would explain why Desmond didn't tell Sayid to go with him to the concert, but they made a point of him asking Kate.    

I think that Claire will be at the concert, and that she'll go into labor there. Given that everyone else in the series is supposed to be the same age in the ATL as they did in the main one, then Aaron should still be born on November 1st.  I don't know whether or not they gave a date of the concert, but I'd be interested to see if it's November 1st.

The rest of the people at the concert I think will have to be the same sort of planned "gathering" thing that had to be done when they filled the Ajira flight, but perhaps with the opposite intentions this time. The Ajira flight had to bring together the people who weren't on the island so that they could make the timeline work.  So, they needed the same people and a dead body. Whereas, the concert seems to be the opposite formula - which is to have all of the people who are still ON the island (Sawyer/Kate/Hurley/Desmond/Jack/Locke/Ben/Claire) all get together in the same room.  So, perhaps it's all about creating another event, whereby the two timelines clash with each other and cancel each other out? Hell, maybe Juliet is at the concert and blows that up too?  ;)

Since we already know that Aaron has blonde hair, and that David Shepard has black hair, if Aaron is born at the concert, perhaps they'll be there to symbolize Jacob/MiB. They will be related, after all.

Offline BobBX542

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2010, 01:40:26 PM »
I don't think that any of the "candidates" who died on the island will be at the concert.  So, no Charlie, Sun, Jin, or Sayid.  Wouldn't logistically make sense that any of them would be there. Sun just out of labor? Sayid wanted for murder? Which would explain why Desmond didn't tell Sayid to go with him to the concert, but they made a point of him asking Kate.    

I think that Claire will be at the concert, and that she'll go into labor there. Given that everyone else in the series is supposed to be the same age in the ATL as they did in the main one, then Aaron should still be born on November 1st.  I don't know whether or not they gave a date of the concert, but I'd be interested to see if it's November 1st.

The rest of the people at the concert I think will have to be the same sort of planned "gathering" thing that had to be done when they filled the Ajira flight, but perhaps with the opposite intentions this time. The Ajira flight had to bring together the people who weren't on the island so that they could make the timeline work.  So, they needed the same people and a dead body. Whereas, the concert seems to be the opposite formula - which is to have all of the people who are still ON the island (Sawyer/Kate/Hurley/Desmond/Jack/Locke/Ben/Claire) all get together in the same room.  So, perhaps it's all about creating another event, whereby the two timelines clash with each other and cancel each other out? Hell, maybe Juliet is at the concert and blows that up too?  ;)

Since we already know that Aaron has blonde hair, and that David Shepard has black hair, if Aaron is born at the concert, perhaps they'll be there to symbolize Jacob/MiB. They will be related, after all.

Wouldn't logically make sense?? LOL Did you just say that?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, but seriously, I do agree, although, Sun isn't going into labor. She is pregnant, and got shot, that's why she's at the hospital.

They could work it in so that everyone will be there though. Maybe not AT the concert, but where ever the concert is being held, you know?? You never know, maybe what ever plan Off-island Desmond has requires all of them.

Offline tweb

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2010, 02:13:02 PM »
Geronimo Jackson Re-Union show????

dj
« Last Edit: May 20, 2010, 12:37:55 AM by CastawayCayley »

Offline cookieshoes

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2010, 02:15:27 PM »

Wouldn't logically make sense?? LOL Did you just say that?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, but seriously, I do agree, although, Sun isn't going into labor. She is pregnant, and got shot, that's why she's at the hospital.

Not logically, I said logistically  ;)

Offline opgelost

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2010, 03:27:11 PM »
Before the concert Jack is going to meet Desmond at the airport.

Offline BobBX542

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2010, 03:33:37 PM »

Not logically, I said logistically  ;)

Oh, well then in that case...

LOGISTICALLY?? Did you just say that?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Man, that is so not funny the second time around. LOL Fair enough cookieshoes.