Author Topic: What happened to Claire Bear?  (Read 1351 times)

Offline MachThree

• Survivor
    • View Profile
What happened to Claire Bear?
« on: May 19, 2010, 03:43:01 AM »
Last we saw, everyone left her on the dock to get on the sub.  Then Flocke just left her there too.  I hope she's appearing in the finale and not just forgotten about.

Offline CaseyMac

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
Re: What happened to Claire Bear?
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2010, 03:45:39 AM »
That would be pretty funny. After all the craziness that we will see in the finale, everything is over and done with, then just before we see the Bad Robot, it cuts to Claire sitting on the dock whistling "Catch a Falling Star"

Offline nikarro

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2010, 04:52:44 AM »
That would be the best ending! 

Offline lostlady

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2010, 08:12:13 AM »
Maybe she helped Desmond out of the well? I am sure she will show up at the right moment.

Offline Suzanne4au2

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2010, 08:44:27 AM »
That would be pretty funny. After all the craziness that we will see in the finale, everything is over and done with, then just before we see the Bad Robot, it cuts to Claire sitting on the dock whistling "Catch a Falling Star"
That would be hilarious. I would laugh at it :D

Offline lostandfree

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2010, 06:51:06 PM »

I just laughed out loud.  That's a good one!

Offline cookieshoes

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2010, 06:55:49 PM »
I figure that Claire is now gone for good. Being left behind once was bad, but now twice?

I dunno. Something drastic. I see her making her own uprising and taking out a couple of the Losties as payback.
Also, her role of wanting to leave the island makes her the anti-Jack, who now wants to stay.
Maybe she takes her brother out in the finale? A la Jacob/MiB style?

Offline saltwater

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2010, 07:05:30 PM »

That would be hilarious :) She is probably getting Squirrel Baby ready for the grand finale, hiding it in case Kate runs off with it

Offline Suzanne4au2

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2010, 09:41:37 AM »

That would be hilarious :) She is probably getting Squirrel Baby ready for the grand finale, hiding it in case Kate runs off with it
hahahahaha that is awesome!

Offline Madam P

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2010, 04:47:40 PM »

Awesome!   ;D

But how are we going to reconcile this with your other bestest idea for an ending:  the one with Dr. Chang and the expository chalkboard?  We gotta have that one!