Author Topic: What About Kate?  (Read 1301 times)

Offline lostlady

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
What About Kate?
« on: May 14, 2010, 10:14:04 AM »
I am not a big kate fan so haven't thought too much about her. However, today I was trying to figure something out...

As part of the Oceanic 6, Kate seemed to be having the best life of all of them. She was settled with Aaron and for the most part everything was good. Not so for Hurley, Jack, Sayid, and Sun (Sun was w/o Jin).

As part of the sideways timeline Kate is the one who is not settled and still on the run. Everyone else seems to be happier in this timline.

Her name is crossed off in the Cave.

So what gives with Kate? I mean she is a pretty big character whether you like her or not. Why is her story the opposite from eveyone elses??? What is her fate?

My first guess is that she dies in both timelines......

Offline Madam P

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
Re: What About Kate?
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2010, 11:01:13 AM »
We can but hope...   :D

Offline Suzanne4au2

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2010, 11:11:13 AM »
yes we can! Her character has been worthless this season so far(sorry Kate fans)  ;)

Offline Madam P

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2010, 11:33:40 AM »
Yeah, we're so full of Kate-hate this morning, aren't we?   :D

I think the thing that aggravated me the most about them putting that re-play clip of the Adam/Eve cave scene into the end of "Across The Sea" was the fact that it had Kate in it.  I was all "Seriously?  You go a whole episode without showing us any Losties, and then the ones you choose to drop in there are Jack and KATE?"   ;D  At least Locke was in there too.

Offline I_Am_Jacob

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2010, 11:48:25 AM »
(In perfect Mark Pellegrino tone) "What about Kate..."

She has been pretty useless for a season and a half now. Time to give her a semi-bad ass moment and then get rid of her.

Offline MachThree

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2010, 03:16:58 PM »
(In perfect Mark Pellegrino tone) "What about Kate..."
Man that was exactly what I was going to post when I read the first post in this forum! :)