Author Topic: Final Episode  (Read 3120 times)

Offline Suzanne4au2

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
Final Episode
« on: May 14, 2010, 10:12:45 AM »
I wish my local theater would show the finale on the big screen. I would so pay to see it that way!!!! Are there any places that are doing this?

Offline trodge

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
Re: Final Episode
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2010, 12:09:42 AM »
I thought about putting something like that together...but my wife brought up a good point...

You get that many people talking in a theatre while Lost is on and I'd prolly lose it...

Wouldn't be able to pause and discuss things...

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2010, 12:12:19 AM »
Point Place said they are doing it our area. (Milwaukee) I have not seen it advertised.

I could not do it. People talking would drive me nuts.

I will be home in front of the big screen, surrond sound on with my two kids.

Offline Suzanne4au2

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2010, 09:25:13 AM »
Point Place said they are doing it our area. (Milwaukee) I have not seen it advertised.

I could not do it. People talking would drive me nuts.

I will be home in front of the big screen, surrond sound on with my two kids.
I didn't even think about people talking  >:( not a good thing. I like my big TV anyways ;)

Offline on the island

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2010, 11:01:17 AM »
I generally don't like other Lost fans (present company excluded).   ;D

Offline lostlady

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2010, 11:35:28 AM »
Yes, Lost is to be watched in complete silence and the only one that can pause the DVR is me if I decide to break the silence which only I am allowed to do. The family is well trained after 6 years....

Offline LovDom

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2010, 06:29:49 PM »
Lucky you, my sis still hasn't learned not to ask questions and go speculating during the episode or the commercial. Lost should be watched in a dark and silence environment.

Offline thebeann

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2010, 07:59:43 PM »
Lucky you, my sis still hasn't learned not to ask questions and go speculating during the episode or the commercial. Lost should be watched in a dark and silence environment.

Amen. I have already told my Lost-wannabe friends that they may NOT come over on Sunday just for this reason. Aside from the fact that I will be an emotional wreck, I simply can't tolerate their questioning. As I had to explain during their occasional visits on LOST night in seasons 3, 4, and 5, I cannot update you on all of the history and nuances of LOST and frankly, if you can't keep up on your own then don't try to hobnob with the LOST big dogs.

Our local art-deco theater here in Jackson, Michigan is showing the finale. I will be at home. I have even banished my husband and the dogs to the basement rec room, thank goodness it's Mets vs Yankees (he's a Mets fan) so he won't bother me in my bliss/agony.