Author Topic: What If....  (Read 3562 times)

Offline lostlady

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
Re: What If....
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2010, 08:49:45 PM »
To I_AM_JACOB
I think the guys that do the ODI podcast (Vozzek, Karen and that other guy) are constantly producing these types of theories. They tend post their podcast late (monday or tuesday), but it's (IMO) the best fan podcast, even if they overanalyze everything.

edit: This theory is also in Vozzek's recap: http://darkufo.blogspot.com/2010/05/things-i-noticed-across-sea-by-vozzek69.html

Yes, it was on Vozzek's recap on the above link. I do enjoy reading those recaps. They often give another perspective.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2010, 08:52:43 PM by lostlady »

Offline I_Am_Jacob

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2010, 12:56:33 AM »
To I_AM_JACOB
I think the guys that do the ODI podcast (Vozzek, Karen and that other guy) are constantly producing these types of theories. They tend post their podcast late (monday or tuesday), but it's (IMO) the best fan podcast, even if they overanalyze everything.

edit: This theory is also in Vozzek's recap: http://darkufo.blogspot.com/2010/05/things-i-noticed-across-sea-by-vozzek69.html

Thank you so much. Yeah his is ALOT more in depth. Thanks.

Offline I_Am_Jacob

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2010, 12:55:06 PM »
Another one is Jin suddenly becomming potent. He believed it was not HIS fault they couldn't get pregnant. Suddenly he is no longer unable to have children.

Offline Madam P

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2010, 08:38:06 PM »
You know, IAJ, you're right, this does have some legs.  Good job.

Also, to many people, another word for "getting your wish / getting what you believe will happen" = FAITH.  So that's maybe interesting...  just throwing that out there.

If nothing else, your idea now has me humming "When You Wish Upon A Star" in my head instead of "Beyond The Sea" which is the ear-worm I've had for the last week every time I read posts in this eppy-thread, so thanks for that!   ;)

Offline CaseyMac

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2010, 12:16:17 AM »
"Beyond The Sea" which is the ear-worm I've had for the last week every time I read posts in this eppy-thread ;)

Dude, I thought I was the only one. I actually had the thought that we might get a surprise Shannon cameo this week because of the whole across/beyond the sea.