Author Topic: BETTER ANSWERS  (Read 1097 times)

Offline nikarro

• Survivor
    • View Profile
BETTER ANSWERS
« on: May 12, 2010, 12:48:14 PM »
Hey, okay, I absolutely love Lost and I am pretty sure when it ends I am going to go into a coma, but still, this episode sucked! 
I mean REALLY???  Yellow light turned him into smokey in 3.2 seconds?
And REALLY???  When the amazing Jacob was young he was just as WHINEY as everyone else???  REALLY??? 
And REALLY???  We went for six seasons to learn all of this and POOF all we got was an episode of two kids having to do crap for the island just like EVERYONE ELSE WHO HAS EVER LANDED THERE!  REALLY??? 

Okay I am done, I just started this because I thought it would have been cool if The mother had thought that MiB was evil and would eventually do something bad to the island so she murdered him, but since she knows the island has the power to "save" people then maybe she cremated him and spread the ashes around the island to stop the island from saving him, and those ashes became the smoke monster....That would have been cool. 

So I think too that it would be cool that the yellow light is nothing but hell, that is why Jacob is not supposed to go down there! 

Offline lostjava

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
Re: BETTER ANSWERS
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2010, 01:18:27 PM »
Actually, I liked the episode.  But it is all dependent on where they are going with this.

At first I was disappointed about where Jacob and his brother came from.  But the more I thought about it, there is still some good potential there.  Sure he's just human, but what did the wine do to him?  Who is his fake mother? 

I don't think the light turned jacob's brother into smokey either.  I think smokey was already there, perhaps trapped or imprisoned, and that he was somehow released.  Just my opinion.

I don't expect all questions to be answered either.  Actually, I hope not.  I don't want to be spoon fed every answer, but I do want some!  I think they purposely didn't answer a few last night because they have 3 1/2 more hours.  If we found out the big questions last night, it might diminish the finale.

I'm hoping that we see the jacob's replacement learn what it's all about.  Presumably in the last 1/2 hour of the series.

Just my 2 pennies.