Author Topic: Are we getting played...?  (Read 2644 times)

Offline I_Am_Jacob

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
Re: Are we getting played...?
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2010, 05:32:04 PM »
I think I'll be happy with whatever ending they have as long as it isn't something like the alternate timeline become real and everyone lives happily ever after.

Desmond sinks the island and defeats MIB and everyone perishes.  But, everyone gets to return to a normal life in the ATL and, with the memories of their lost life coming back to them, they have a new appreciation for the second chance they've been given and everyone lives happily ever after.........except Maxor127, of course!  Sorry, friend, I have a bad feeling about this........ :-\

Yeah I have a thought this is where we are heading with this too. I'll like it though

Offline Maxor127

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2010, 08:20:11 AM »
If they retain their memories, then maybe I won't completely hate it, but otherwise, it's just as bad as if it were all a dream.

Offline lostlady

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2010, 09:07:05 AM »
If I know anything after these past 6 years--I know the ending will leave us with a lot of ambiguity and confusion.... I hope at least the characters get an ending where they remember everything.

Offline Madam P

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2010, 06:13:38 PM »
If they retain their memories, then maybe I won't completely hate it, but otherwise, it's just as bad as if it were all a dream.

You know, it has been driving me nuts lately trying to remember this movie... not too many years old... but it was sorta like this where there were two options, but one of them was either die or forget everything, and they forgot everything, and it was supposed to be a happy ending.  But I was all ticked off because it was the same thing as if they'd died, as far as I was concerned.  So I'm like Maxor in that regard -- I hope they retain memories.

Offline BobBX542

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2010, 02:29:51 PM »

You know, it has been driving me nuts lately trying to remember this movie... not too many years old... but it was sorta like this where there were two options, but one of them was either die or forget everything, and they forgot everything, and it was supposed to be a happy ending.  But I was all ticked off because it was the same thing as if they'd died, as far as I was concerned.  So I'm like Maxor in that regard -- I hope they retain memories.

Sphere with Dustin Hoffman??

Offline I_Am_Jacob

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2010, 03:05:06 PM »

Sphere with Dustin Hoffman??

Yeah that kind of holds mirrors to my "Manifestation Through Belief" Theory