Author Topic: Screencap Requests  (Read 4232 times)

Offline Roman122

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
Re: Screencap Requests
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2010, 10:54:02 AM »
Is there any way we can get one of the cave AFTER MIB was pushed into it? I need to know if the light went out, or if it was just obscured by Smokey coming out.

I was thinking the same thing on this... I cant find a good screenshot of it online but I finally have DVR now (OMG YES! lol) and I rewatched several times when MIB goes into the light... It looks like the light at least dims. I beleive it goes out and the the MIB we know today IS the island (or at least the island's "bad twin"). The MIB that Jacob knew before this is dead. Jacob killed him (despite saying "i'm not going to kill you"). However, Jacob is remorseful of that, but i just dont think he's done his job very well. I think that in throwing MIB into the light, he failed at protecting it because smokey IS the light.... a little far fetched, I know, but it's how I'm seeing things

Offline lostfan777

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2010, 01:00:24 PM »
Is there any way we can get one of the cave AFTER MIB was pushed into it? I need to know if the light went out, or if it was just obscured by Smokey coming out.

I know what you're talking about, there was a point just BEFORE the smoke came out where it looked like the light flickered and went out.  The photos shown so far don't show the exact moment you're looking for.  Aw hell, I don't know if it means anything anyway!

Offline DirtyMaggieMae

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2010, 02:08:29 PM »

I know what you're talking about, there was a point just BEFORE the smoke came out where it looked like the light flickered and went out.  The photos shown so far don't show the exact moment you're looking for.  Aw hell, I don't know if it means anything anyway!
I think that if it DID go out that'd be that.  And even if we didn't cease to be MIB wouldn't have found that light in the well. So the light is still there.  I think the flickering we were seeing is like...the light processing wtf just happened, the smoke forming and then expelling.

Offline ericd543

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2010, 11:03:18 PM »

hard to see in the stills but the light from the cave dimmed in this last shot

Offline lostfan777

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2010, 09:56:01 AM »
Thanks, Eric.  I'm gonna chalk it up to Smokey blocking the light as he was coming up out of the cave/tunnel.  The light is still there, and probably will be as long as MIB doesn't leave the island.

Offline katbriil

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2010, 10:47:26 PM »
Thanks, Eric.  I'm gonna chalk it up to Smokey blocking the light as he was coming up out of the cave/tunnel.  The light is still there, and probably will be as long as MIB doesn't leave the island.

Works for me. Thanks Eric!