Author Topic: Claire left behind again  (Read 2303 times)

Offline I_Am_Jacob

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
Re: Claire left behind again
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2010, 01:58:08 PM »
Yeah that line is kind of resonating with me as well. Maybe those people that can't accept the SideLinetm are going to be those that have yet to find the love they had. Maybe when Daniel meets Charlotte and Charlie meetsClaire all will click into place for them and they will understand what the connection is to those memories they had.

Offline Madam P

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2010, 04:11:19 PM »
I like the theory, but the only fly in that ointment is the idea that was first brought up by Charlie, then further explained by Daniel. The idea that in the alt timeline, they are not "supposed" to be there. It's not what their lives were meant to be.

Ugh, I had forgotten that line.  Do you suppose it could maybe only be referring to Charlie and Daniel?  Maybe they're "supposed" to be died in either timeline, but it doesn't refer to Sayid, Jin, Sun, etc.  At this point, I could deal with that.  I love Charlie, but I've already gone through my seven steps or whatever it is and resigned myself to the fact that he's gone.  And Daniel, well, I feel kinda sorry for him, but that's about it. 

Offline lostlady

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2010, 06:37:58 PM »
I like the theory, but the only fly in that ointment is the idea that was first brought up by Charlie, then further explained by Daniel. The idea that in the alt timeline, they are not "supposed" to be there. It's not what their lives were meant to be.

Ugh, I had forgotten that line.  Do you suppose it could maybe only be referring to Charlie and Daniel?  Maybe they're "supposed" to be died in either timeline, but it doesn't refer to Sayid, Jin, Sun, etc.  At this point, I could deal with that.  I love Charlie, but I've already gone through my seven steps or whatever it is and resigned myself to the fact that he's gone.  And Daniel, well, I feel kinda sorry for him, but that's about it. 

LOL!