Author Topic: Ben, Richard and Miles?  (Read 989 times)

Offline spencer

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
Ben, Richard and Miles?
« on: May 05, 2010, 02:11:29 PM »
so these guys took off to blow up the plane.  Where are they?  Have they been hiding and watching everything?

Offline Abaddons Key

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
Re: Ben, Richard and Miles?
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2010, 03:23:40 PM »
so these guys took off to blow up the plane.  Where are they?  Have they been hiding and watching everything?

I bet they've meet up with the newly freed Desmond... only my theory but Des ain't at the bottom of that well anymore i think.

Offline I_Am_Jacob

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2010, 03:26:49 PM »
I think someone else will meet up with Desmond first. Although it would be cool to see Richard interact with Desmond in his new and "All Relaxed" form. Maybe Des can go all Jedi on him and Richard will reveal some more cool stuff from his days as an Advisor. At least to train who I think will be the next one to take on the job.

Offline MachThree

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2010, 03:46:14 PM »
Ben and Miles are being slowed down by Richard, who is a notoriously slow walker.  After all, Richard ran into MiB and Sawyer on his way to the temple, and got there after they did despite the fact that MiB and Sawyer took a detour to find Claire and Jin. 

Offline rhythm

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2010, 03:54:50 PM »
Ben and Miles are being slowed down by Richard, who is a notoriously slow walker.  After all, Richard ran into MiB and Sawyer on his way to the temple, and got there after they did despite the fact that MiB and Sawyer took a detour to find Claire and Jin. 
:D

Offline I_Am_Jacob

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2010, 04:02:10 PM »

Epic day for Comedy on SWLS.

Offline Optimus J

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2010, 07:12:18 PM »
HEY! Pick on old dudes is not pretty. The guy is what? Two centuries old? Walk the way he walks when you're on that age. (And Richard lost the race to Black Rock against HUGO)