Poll

was this episode worth the 2 week wait ? (you can change your vote)

Yes - it was an "Oh my God !" episode
25 (73.5%)
No - it was ok, but nothing special
9 (26.5%)
This thing is still on ? Didn't it jump the shark 3 years ago ?
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Voting closed: May 10, 2010, 08:43:33 PM

Author Topic: was this episode worth the 2 week wait ?  (Read 880 times)

Offline jamesl

• Survivor
    • View Profile
was this episode worth the 2 week wait ?
« on: May 04, 2010, 08:43:33 PM »
so we've waited 2 weeks
vote now before the show and take a guess, you can always change your vote after seeing the show

I've read the spoilers so ...

Offline MachThree

• Survivor
    • View Profile
Re: was this episode worth the 2 week wait ?
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2010, 02:49:43 AM »
I'd read some spoilers about this too (knew who would die, etc.) and still - holy smoke (and I don't mean smokey) - my head is spinning that was good.

Offline james_sawyer

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2010, 06:05:54 AM »
after such a looooongggg wait if they had even put what kate does probably would have liked it
but this epi was  omg omg omg  :o just becos didn't expect so many to die 

Offline DizzyIzzy

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2010, 03:39:01 PM »
A lot of people died if you enjoy that kind of thing, a child now has no parents if you like that kind of thing. MIB/Smoke Monster/The Other John Locke went on a rampage if you like that kind of thing.

For me, it's now down to about 6 characters that will be killed off. I hope I'm surprised and delighted, but not holding my breath.

A friend's daughter just started watching the show via NetFlix and she told me an ending that was brilliant. The writers have already said too much....not all questions are answered, pressure is so great that not everyone can be pleased...and more whining from 2 people who have got to have made a mint off this show.  Too many spoilers out there and too much PR. I think I would have enjoyed it more if there wasn't always hype everywhere and the story was just allowed to unfold.

I will say this, this show was the first this season where the actors seemed involved and showing effort, I'm not sure if it was the writing or that they were just bored...but this show did engage one. Might be the death thing............smiling.

Offline CaseyMac

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2010, 05:46:29 PM »
With so many main characters dying, it felt like a Shakesphere tragedy. So, was it good? Yes of course, but it was depressing.