Author Topic: Confusion about Sayid  (Read 4452 times)

Offline I_Am_Jacob

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
Re: Confusion about Sayid
« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2010, 12:48:30 AM »
Who the hell's Anakin

why must you taunt me??

You caught that, did ya? haha. I'm kiddin'

You better be, or I'll reach through the internet and pull out your endocrine system. LOL

HAHA. What an odd system to try an remove from me. Just hearing the phrasing of that made me laugh.

I don't know how to go about tracking people locations using IP adresses and such but I was about to try and learn real quick,  It always amazes me how anyone over the age 5, and not female, has no idea what star wars is,

I think these posters know exactly what "Star Wars" is. I think they are just carrying on some sort of "personal inside conversation". Completely off topic I might add, but whatever.

Yeah we like Off Topic here. Need to relieve the stress of dealing with all the wrong people out there

Offline lostfan777

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2010, 10:11:12 AM »
I was a Star Wars geek!!! But old Star Wars, not the new ones.  I had all this collectible stuff. But I think my mom threw it all out.  :(

Don't worry, you might find it all in her basement when you move back in!.......What?, I kid, I kid!
Sorry, that was too good of a straight line to let pass!  ;)

Offline I_Am_Jacob

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2010, 10:18:36 AM »
I was a Star Wars geek!!! But old Star Wars, not the new ones.  I had all this collectible stuff. But I think my mom threw it all out.  :(

Don't worry, you might find it all in her basement when you move back in!.......What?, I kid, I kid!
Sorry, that was too good of a straight line to let pass!  ;)

Badump - CHHHHH. (That was drums)

Offline BobBX542

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2010, 10:19:28 AM »
Who the hell's Anakin

why must you taunt me??

You better be, or I'll reach through the internet and pull out your endocrine system. LOL

HAHA. What an odd system to try an remove from me. Just hearing the phrasing of that made me laugh.

I don't know how to go about tracking people locations using IP adresses and such but I was about to try and learn real quick,  It always amazes me how anyone over the age 5, and not female, has no idea what star wars is,

I think these posters know exactly what "Star Wars" is. I think they are just carrying on some sort of "personal inside conversation". Completely off topic I might add, but whatever.

Yeah we like Off Topic here. Need to relieve the stress of dealing with all the wrong people out there

Might as well get used to it, in about 16 days, it's not going to matter what we post anymore.

Offline KoKoNut

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2010, 12:44:55 PM »
Who the hell's Anakin

why must you taunt me??

Might as well get used to it, in about 16 days, it's not going to matter what we post anymore.

That is so painfully true.  Owch.

Offline I_Am_Jacob

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2010, 12:47:40 PM »
Who the hell's Anakin

why must you taunt me??

That Makes me so sad. But I am sure I'll have to get on here and defend people's sanity even after the show ends. No shortage of people trying to Slander the best show ever with absurd theories.

Offline KoKoNut

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 07, 2010, 12:50:04 PM »
Who the hell's Anakin

why must you taunt me??

That Makes me so sad. But I am sure I'll have to get on here and defend people's sanity even after the show ends. No shortage of people trying to Slander the best show ever with absurd theories.

Slander LOST? Who, praytell?!?!?!?!? I will whap them upside the head with a large mackeral!!!!!!!

Offline I_Am_Jacob

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 07, 2010, 12:53:18 PM »
Who the hell's Anakin

why must you taunt me??

Slander LOST? Who, praytell?!?!?!?!? I will whap them upside the head with a large mackeral!!!!!!!

Well I guess its not TRUE slander, but I meant the people that go to sites to try to recruit people into backing crazy ideas that, if true, would pull LOST from the rafters of TV Hall of Fame.

Offline KoKoNut

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 07, 2010, 01:05:23 PM »
We. Shall. Not. Let. This. Happen.   You with me IAJ???? 

Offline I_Am_Jacob

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 07, 2010, 01:25:35 PM »
Oh I definately won't let that happen

Offline lostfan777

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 07, 2010, 02:17:49 PM »
I'm on board with ya!  We're on a mission to save sanity itself!   :o   ;D

Offline KoKoNut

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 07, 2010, 02:44:02 PM »
YAY!!!!!  I'm not sure I'm a good candidate for saving sanity...seeing as I'm kind of insane myself. But I'm of the harmless variety.