Author Topic: Kate getting shot  (Read 3377 times)

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
Re: Kate getting shot
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2010, 09:37:44 PM »
Maybe Kate will make the ultimate sacrifice and prove herself a tragic hero.  Then everybody is happy.   ;D

As long as she is in her underware when she sacrafices herself

Offline lostandfree

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2010, 10:36:41 PM »
I think if Kate was going to die she would have done it that scene...but she didn't...she will live..

I think I agree with this.

Offline Writers_Strike

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2010, 08:48:43 AM »
Kate will be Jacobs replacement, She raised Aaron for 3 years and became his mother. She made a huge good will jester by comming back to the island to rescue Claire and reunite them. If that's not being good enought for Jacob to win his $1 bet, then I dont know what is.

Offline thebeann

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2010, 04:49:50 PM »
Kate will be Jacobs replacement, She raised Aaron for 3 years and became his mother. She made a huge good will jester by comming back to the island to rescue Claire and reunite them. If that's not being good enought for Jacob to win his $1 bet, then I dont know what is.
I will kill myself if Kate becomes the replacement.

Most of the candidates had either killed or almost killed someone prior to coming onto the island. So they ALL would have to redeem themselves. The fact that Sawyer - who killed an innocent man - is still on The List indicates to me that Jacob clearly wasn't looking for the most virtuous people. Whether Kate has made amends for her crimes by raising Aaron is irrelevant.

Offline KoKoNut

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 10, 2010, 05:19:12 PM »

Most of the candidates had either killed or almost killed someone prior to coming onto the island. So they ALL would have to redeem themselves. The fact that Sawyer - who killed an innocent man - is still on The List indicates to me that Jacob clearly wasn't looking for the most virtuous people. Whether Kate has made amends for her crimes by raising Aaron is irrelevant.

Don't kill yourself!!! It's not worth it!!! Really!!!!

Offline WhatThe

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 10, 2010, 11:10:04 PM »
Why is everyone so down on Kate?

Besides, with Ilana and Sun gone, and Claire preggers/zombiefied, she's the last hope for male fantasies on this show! :) 

How quickly we forget about Rose...

Offline LouE68

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 11, 2010, 04:36:53 PM »

Dont forget Jacob said, people came to this island with a chance to leave thiri life behind them...I think thats a key point...live a new life, except to serve the island, Jack seeme to be the only person to realize that...Kate has Claire on her mind with reuniting her with Aaron...I'm glad she's not dead too..