Author Topic: MiB: What's his plan now?  (Read 3884 times)

Offline lostfan777

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
Re: MiB: What's his plan now?
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2010, 01:41:58 PM »
Once the candidates are all dead the island is "uncorked" and he's free flowing.

Very poetic!   ;)

Offline Madam P

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2010, 05:51:21 PM »

If that virus could take human form, it might say "let me leave the island". It would NOT say "Let me take my natural form of incredible evil, break myself up into tiny molecules, and use the world's wind currents to spread myself over the entire planet, infecting and killing everyone and everything."

This made me SnortLaugh in my office. I'm drawing attention.

Omg...that would definitely be like that movie, "The Happening."  Or "The Crappening" as so many here belovedly called it.

MAYBE THATS THE END SCENE OF LOST! Close up on Mark Wahlberg's face. ::PAH::

ROFLMAO!  Who was it that actually liked that movie?  Was it Geronimo Jackson? 

Offline CaseyMac

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2010, 02:13:59 AM »

If that virus could take human form, it might say "let me leave the island". It would NOT say "Let me take my natural form of incredible evil, break myself up into tiny molecules, and use the world's wind currents to spread myself over the entire planet, infecting and killing everyone and everything."

This made me SnortLaugh in my office. I'm drawing attention.

Omg...that would definitely be like that movie, "The Happening."  Or "The Crappening" as so many here belovedly called it.

Worst...movie...ever. I've got too much faith in Lindelof to let something like that happen.