Author Topic: View on Jack  (Read 2253 times)

Offline opgelost

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
Re: View on Jack
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2010, 03:55:33 PM »
No, than it would be Jacob, who brought her to the island in the first place, like he brought everybody else.

Offline CaseyMac

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2010, 05:08:14 PM »
Or maybe it would be Juliet's ex-husband's fault for putting her in a position to take a new job. Actually Jack blames himself and Sawyer blames himself, so take your pick. Personally, I blame whoever left the chain out.

Offline I_Am_Jacob

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2010, 05:12:26 PM »
No, than it would be Jacob, who brought her to the island in the first place, like he brought everybody else.

Still makes me laugh that you can twist everything bad that happens to be everyone's fault EXCEPT MiB's. Its amazing how ridiculous that makes the ideas sound that never once can you place the fault on the one I refer to as The Desolate One. Or maybe he'll turn out to be Cerberus in the end. Either way. Its just funny that you lay EVERYTHING at feet that are away from MiB's. Epic Fail...again

Offline Madam P

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2010, 01:30:04 PM »

Still makes me laugh that you can twist everything bad that happens to be everyone's fault EXCEPT MiB's. Its amazing how ridiculous that makes the ideas sound that never once can you place the fault on the one I refer to as The Desolate One. Or maybe he'll turn out to be Cerberus in the end. Either way. Its just funny that you lay EVERYTHING at feet that are away from MiB's. Epic Fail...again

Well, now, be fair -- the discussion is about the many, many varied people that could be blamed for Juliet's demise, and that was a reasonable enough observation.   Plenty of blame to go around for who decided to do what, and what ended up leading to Juliet going boom.  There were plenty of choices that could've gone either way.

Offline Madam P

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2010, 01:32:27 PM »
As far as "the new Jack" -- yeah, it's kinda nice to see him thinking and explaining a little bit, instead of just "It has to be this way because I SAY SO" like he used to do.  He's finally beginning to be right about some things.

I still don't like him, though.   ;D

Offline I_Am_Jacob

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2010, 01:35:52 PM »
Yeah I know the Juliet discussion can be laid at the feet of many. I still think Jacob was being hands off during the Dharma days so I think the imposter in the cabin had more to do with Juliet getting recruited to the Island. I was more referencing how with some ideas, EVERYTHING comes down at the feet of the guy who takes the "hands off" approach.