Author Topic: Was Desmond following Claire?  (Read 3511 times)

Offline RM

• Survivor
    • View Profile
Re: Was Desmond following Claire?
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2010, 02:56:53 AM »
I guess I can come up with a "normal human" way for him to have arranged to "accidentally" bumped into Claire:

He could have pieced together that Claire was the pregnant woman in the cab that got hijacked at the airport; tracked down the cabbie and found out where she was going; talked to the woman who was supposed to adopt the baby and find out that Claire was rushed to hospital; figured out what hospital and bribed his way to information of what local address Claire gave the hospital people; cased her from her hotel and accidentally bumped into her on her way to the adoption agency.

Still doesn't answer whether he was knowingly putting her together with Jack, though -- unless Ilana already knew Jack and Claire were brother and sister and Desmond knew to ask her about Claire.  Ugh.

Offline BobBX542

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2010, 11:31:13 AM »
I guess I can come up with a "normal human" way for him to have arranged to "accidentally" bumped into Claire:

He could have pieced together that Claire was the pregnant woman in the cab that got hijacked at the airport; tracked down the cabbie and found out where she was going; talked to the woman who was supposed to adopt the baby and find out that Claire was rushed to hospital; figured out what hospital and bribed his way to information of what local address Claire gave the hospital people; cased her from her hotel and accidentally bumped into her on her way to the adoption agency.

Still doesn't answer whether he was knowingly putting her together with Jack, though -- unless Ilana already knew Jack and Claire were brother and sister and Desmond knew to ask her about Claire.  Ugh.

Wow RM, you are on a hot streak today. LOL, isn't it easier to just accept that maybe he did accidentally bump into her??

Offline opgelost

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2010, 02:16:15 PM »
He is following all the people from the flight.
He found Hurley, tried to kill Locke.
Why would he bump accidentaly into Claire?
His plan was bringing her to the devil's advocate.

Offline I_Am_Jacob

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2010, 10:43:40 AM »
He is following all the people from the flight.
He found Hurley, tried to kill Locke.
Why would he bump accidentaly into Claire?
His plan was bringing her to the devil's advocate.

What proof is there that he is bringing her to the devils advocate. Just plain wrong there. He is going to lead her to meeting her true love Charlie. Also brought her to meet her brother. Yeah Desmond is a bad guy. Thank god he is lying helpless at the bottom of a well.