Author Topic: In total and complete denial...  (Read 3163 times)

Offline louisianagirl76l

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
In total and complete denial...
« on: April 21, 2010, 01:43:05 PM »
The End is getting closer and closer....
What are we gonna do with out LOST! I'm trying to prepare myself for that last scene...the last line...the last "bad robot"  :'( :'( :'( :'(
Will this site stay up after the show ends?

Offline I_Am_Jacob

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
Re: In total and complete denial...
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2010, 01:50:18 PM »
I'm probably still going to come here. I really don't think EVERYTHING is going to be spelled out for us. I have a feeling we are going to have plenty to talk about after the final ::PAH:: 

I'm watching Dexter for now, Then I think I'll start Mad Men and Breaking Bad.

Offline Holland34

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2010, 02:31:54 PM »
Worse case, you can always watch "Fringe" for a "bad robot" fix!  ;D

Offline MachThree

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2010, 02:46:47 PM »
I think there will be LOTS of discussion after it ends.  Maybe some hatred flying back and forth too for those who think it didn't fulfill its promises or their hopes from the show.  Hopefully some of us will be stunned or thrilled by how well we thought it all ended.  But over time the discussion will die down, and then....

For lack of anything better on T.V. right now, I'll be watching Fringe.  Not as good as Lost but I think its the best hope I have of filling the void that I know Lost is going to leave.  Honestly, I'm only even bothering with four currently airing T.V. shows - Lost, Fringe, V (rapidly loosing interest) and Damages (just finished season 3, and I'm loosing interest in it too).  I hope there's something better coming soon to take Lost's place.

Offline CaseyMac

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2010, 04:14:24 PM »
I'm with you Mach, I've been really losing interest in V too. In fact, there is not anythine else on TV right now that I can get into. I'll probably not watch any TV for a couple weeks until the World Cup starts. I might just begin "The Great Rewatch" early.

I agree with louisana too. I am in pretty much denial that Lost will be gone forever. I'm half hoping they come up with a sequel, movie, or spinoff idea to bring it back. Heck, I'd even go for LOST: The Musical.

Offline trodge

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2010, 01:44:25 PM »

I started watching V and was enjoying it, I'm two weeks behind now and have no interest in catching up.

Juliette is the new Michael in that show.  She just keeps going on and on about saving her son.  Let's move on already.

I was loving Flashforward at first, slumped for a few weeks and it's really picking up again.

Started Happy Town last week and really enjoyed that, but then I did LOVE Twin Peaks.

Offline I_Am_Jacob

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2010, 01:51:13 PM »
Never Watched Twin Peaks. I hear good things about it, but never got into it. Happy Town was alright, and then got really good in the end.

Offline trodge

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2010, 04:54:02 PM »
Never Watched Twin Peaks. I hear good things about it, but never got into it. Happy Town was alright, and then got really good in the end.

The last 5 minutes of Happy Town was awesome!  The scene with Sam Neil at the dinner, the tattoo on the shoulder, the name reveal, the main girl heading upstairs...ahhhhh...

Offline CaseyMac

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2010, 05:29:44 PM »
Well, with all the intelligent people in here with excellent taste (i.e. Lost fans) giving positive reviews of Happy Town, I'll have to check it out. Nothing can replace Lost though.